Commons & Bronze Cards Sold Out???

SDS

I'm trying to complete team collections but I'm finding that a handful of teams have a common or bronze card that can't be bought, and the sell now prices are around 1,000 stubs! (very expensive for a common)

I don't remember this problem in MLB 20. If someone who's been playing the game longer than I have can explain how I can get these cards to complete collections, I'd appreciate it.

Suddenly a 62-Common card is the new Trout, LOL.

SDS

Yes, during the season this happens all the time when new players are added to the rosters. Didnt see it much last year because they only played for 2 Months.

SDS

This happenned last year too whenever a new card was added during an update. If you put in a 1000 stub order it should only take a day or so for the order to fill. Unfortunately aside from pulling the card in a pack that's all you can do

SDS

The issue is people added to the 40 man roster. These people don't have any cards in the game when they are not on the 40 man. SDS needs to do a much better job at circulating these cards.

SDS

The added cards are in short supply when they are first added to rosters. The good news is the price is capped at $1000.