Reliable Pinch Hitter?

SDS

Looking for someone on the contact side who can deliver me a big base hit to drive in runs.

SDS

SS Jackie Robinson

SDS

Prime Honus is a nice balanced contact option as well.

SDS

Awards Blackmon is still my favorite pinch hitter. The best overall is Soto though for obvious reasons

SDS

Jesse winker does well for me

SDS

@SurfinSantaCruz said in Reliable Pinch Hitter?:

Looking for someone on the contact side who can deliver me a big base hit to drive in runs.

Tony Gwynn can always find a hit.

SDS

Monthly award Mondesi. Contact one side, power the other, max speed. Love that card.

SDS

If a contact/power combo is acceptable and Juan Soto isn't in your starting lineup...then Juan Soto is a great option.

SDS

Stan Musial is my go to guy

SDS

@tmichae10 said in Reliable Pinch Hitter?:

Monthly award Mondesi. Contact one side, power the other, max speed. Love that card.

Best card in the game.

SDS

Ozzie smith, ty Cobb and nick madrigal (the better version card)

SDS

Jackie and Honus are both great bench bats. Great contact, with speed and can play multiple positions. Honus has a bit more pop. I also like Joram, switch hitter but destroys lefties.

SDS

Santander is amazing.

SDS

Sig Todd Helton

SDS

Maybe not this late in the game but Daniel Murphy was the glitchiest PH in the game for a long while

SDS

@EvylShaun said in Reliable Pinch Hitter?:

Tony Gwynn can always find a hit.

Base hit machine with a really nice swing in my opinion. He was in my lineup for a long period of time in this game until the obvious way better OF options came along. He even then was on my bench for a while for that base hit when I needed it.

SDS

Ted Williams card seems like the perfect pinch hitter

SDS

Freddie freeman vs righties.
Castellanos vs lefties.

Or Musial vs either.

SDS

Soto if you’re not starting him

SDS

Blackmon, Winker or Red Sox Johnny Damon