Which average or old card still gives you trouble?

SDS

I’ve seen Hershiser a thousand times and he still gives me fits. Everything looks exactly the same coming out of his hand.

SS Aroldis Chapman is the same thing, I can smash 102 from DeGrom or Crochet but Chapman leaves me looking foolish.

SDS

Hershiser still gets me too....oddly I can hit Chapman very well at this point, I get excited when I see him coming in the game.....Crochett gives me fits too though for some reason.

SDS

Everytime I see Chapman, Crochett. DeGrom I [censored] myself. [censored] everywhere people.

SDS

Somebody used Ellsbury against me yesterday, and in typical fashion he launched one into the right field night never to be seen again.

SDS

Paxton and Chapman

SDS

Gary Sanchez

SDS

I second Hershiser. His over the top arm angle and tunneling always gets me.

SDS

i still can’t hit rob dibbel to save my life

SDS

Any version of Vida Blue is difficult for me to face

SDS

Hershiser...if the connection is trash AF, it's going to be a nightmare of a game, the type that tempts you to ragepost...but if connection smooth I rock him most times...something about his 96mph sinker coming in at 314mph w/ input lag makes me hate him.

SDS

Hersh’s sinker is broken. And people using it high in the zone in this event.

Aside from that, typically anyone with a plus fastball and slow curve (like Vida) give me fits.

SDS

I couldn’t hit Orel in this event. His pitches were teleporting from his glove to the catcher’s glove

SDS

Reggie Jackson. I don’t care who I’m playing or at what skill level, for some reason this guy always hits a home run on me.

SDS

I just faced Newhouser for the first time in months and couldn’t touch him. The guy pitched well granted but I was like wtf!

SDS

@JediOfArgonath said in Which average or old card still gives you trouble?:

Gary Sanchez

You play people who still use Gary???

SDS

hershiser's sinker doesn't even move down, it is entirely lateral.

SDS

i cant hit neshek for anything and that new Lament i dont know why

SDS

Daniel effing Murphy, he has to be hitting .800 and 100 tanks against me

SDS

Rollie still owns me

edit: Oh, and James Paxton

SDS

i will never hit Hal Newhouser. that man is my father i swear