Tell me your team sucks without saying your team sucks.

SDS

My pitcher in 10 starts is 0-2 with 0.71 ERA

SDS

After pitching 12 perfect innings, I lost the game in the bottom of 13th, when I gave up a single.

SDS

yeah I had a perfect game through 10 when they pulled me, and we lost in 11. Thankfully I only spent 3 games in AAA as they seemed to be just as bad as my AA team 3 games (23 innings) they gave me 1 run of support.

SDS

I got swept against the Giants despite having 7 hits in the series, 3 of which were HRs, 1 of which was a Grand Slam.
By the time I made it to game 100 in my first full season, I already had the best season ever for a teenager in MLB history, we're 4th in the division.

SDS

My starting catcher has over 80 speed

SDS

Angels farm team...

SDS

Same here. Drafted by the Mets, and in AA I through 5 perfect games in 26 starts... my record was 6-0

SDS

I won a mini season game 1-0 against par 5 99 Randy Johnson. Without getting a single hit. Thankfully he was a bit wild walking enough guys and then hitting a guy for my only run.

Ironically enough that was my one mini season game I won that counted as a loss.

SDS

@nekroistimg_mlbts said in Tell me your team sucks without saying your team sucks.:

My pitcher in 10 starts is 0-2 with 0.71 ERA

hahaah

great post

SDS

Orioles…enuff said

SDS

We pay people to attend our games.

SDS

I play games at Shippett.

SDS

My home games are in Maryland.

SDS

@nekroistimg_mlbts said in Tell me your team sucks without saying your team sucks.:

yeah I had a perfect game through 10 when they pulled me, and we lost in 11. Thankfully I only spent 3 games in AAA as they seemed to be just as bad as my AA team 3 games (23 innings) they gave me 1 run of support.

This happened to Pedro IRL when he was with the Expos.

SDS

@serafim42-zaphod said in Tell me your team sucks without saying your team sucks.:

@serafim42-zaphod said in Tell me your team sucks without saying your team sucks.:

Same.