THIS IS INSANE!

SDS

I am looking at my golds that I saved... I am selling them! The golds went up 7K from earlier! Whoever said that I should sell earlier just lost me a lot of stubs...… JK I don't care. 🙂 If you aren't flipping GO NOW!

SDS

I have made 300K, more coming. This is awesome! Now I need someone to stop me from wasting it all on packs..... 🙂

SDS

I am so glad I prepared so much ahead of time. I already unlocked Juan Soto, Mookie Betts, Nick Anderson, J.T. Realmuto, and Manny Machado.

SDS

@BodamEscapePlan said in THIS IS INSANE!:

d I prepared so much ahead of time. I already unlocked Juan Soto, Mookie Betts, Nick Anderson, J.T. Realmuto, and Manny Machado.

Nice! I was preparing to invest, not exchange. lol

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in THIS IS INSANE!:

d I prepared so much ahead of time. I already unlocked Juan Soto, Mookie Betts, Nick Anderson, J.T. Realmuto, and Manny Machado.

Nice! I was preparing to invest, not exchange. lol

I've had the game since launch and have every non-TA4 card I want besides Ken Griffey Jr., Willie Mays, and Chipper Jones. I own Roberto Alomar, Rich Gossage, Jimmie Foxx, Chris Sale, Ben Zobrist, and so many others, so I just wanna unlock all the TA4 cards and get the Nolan Arenado and Francisco Lindor.

Good luck to you on the market today, my man!

SDS

I am looking at my golds that I saved... I am selling them! The golds went up 7K from earlier! Whoever said that I should sell earlier just lost me a lot of stubs...… JK I don't care. 🙂 If you aren't flipping GO NOW!

Pulled Jose Ramirez, expected 5k.... 20k!!!

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in THIS IS INSANE!:

Nice! I love seeing everyone so stoked about a game. With all the dour and greed most companies have and players have become so negative and bummed about everything, it's awesome to see all this positivity.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in THIS IS INSANE!:

Nice! I love seeing everyone so stoked about a game. With all the dour and greed most companies have and players have become so negative and bummed about everything, it's awesome to see all this positivity.

This is such a huge content drop today i personally help but feel excited lol.

SDS

SDS HAS KILLED IT WITH CONTENT THIS YEAR! MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS PITCHING HASNT BEEN AS GOOD AS HITTERS WITH CONTENT. TILL TODAY.

SDS

I've been exchanging every gold and silver I have plus diamonds. I'm up 200k just through exchanging. Stubbs for days.

SDS

I made over 100k just selling my golds didn't have as many as I had thought but I had 4 Jensens

SDS

I have 400k in quicksell golds. I'll be on in 15 minutes. Hopefully I can still make bank

SDS

I sold the cards that I wasn’t gonna do an exchange with and made 300k and I didn’t planned to flip they were just sitting there in my collection

SDS

I've made 500k so far just selling some diamonds and maybe 20 or so 84 golds.

SDS

I made about 600k with at least another 100k pending sales just selling golds that would net 2500 or more. I had just saved pretty much every gold I pulled since TA3 dropped.

SDS

Just like Dale and Brennan used to say... SO MANY ACTIVITIES!!!

SDS

I'm up from 400k to 2.2 million in under an hour. This is wild.

SDS

Sounds like you’re better off selling you’re golds and buying finest cards outright?

SDS

For the market experts out there, would you expect these finest cards to go up in price over time, or down? There are a few id like to buy but not sure when the best time to do so would be.

SDS

Stubs arent hard to come by. Im just gonna exchange mine and see what comes from the packs. Will still get a bunch of unneeded stubs too