• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX

x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

@x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN
About
Posts
1.8k
Topics
269
Followers
2
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Why
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    SDS,

    Why do you ALWAYS release the newest MP Program when there isnt a current Event?

    Guess I don't need to turn on my PS5 until Fri.


  • 99 Verlander?
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    @xRatedGProdigyx_PSN said:

    Need a retirement program like they usually do with outgoing talents

    One with a 99 George Springer


  • WBC Mini Seasons
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    @sds_joek_psn


  • WBC Mini Seasons
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    Did you submit a ticket?


  • Weekend Classic Placement
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    @BLAISEBLAISE_PSN said:

    Makes me want to not even play it.

    My high for the season should NOT be the division I'm placed in. If I played 40 ranked games in this time period, 2% were played at this high of a level. The problem within this for me, and others I'm sure, is that the actual gameplay is at different speed than I'm used to. Pitching is different, pci is smaller, etc..

    Additionally, it starts me at a negative 78, before I even play a game??!? bizarre, off putting, not worth my time. BR it is for now.

    Its always the highest you made it. Prevents people from tanking their record.


  • Postseason vouchers
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    @Skinny_C33_PSN said:

    Did I miss the window to redeem the postseason vouchers?! Mine are not in the show shop, but yet on my main screen, it says they are. Am I missing something? Lol.

    Won't be available until the last team(s) make the PS.


  • Quoting posts - Suggestion
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    @Dolenz_PSN said:

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN said:

    Guys, for the love of all that is holy, please don't quote an entire four par post for a one line reply.

    One opens a thread and ends up having to scroll through the same long post four or five times just to get to new comments.

    You can just reply or quote the relevant part.

    It would make the readability of the forum so much better.

    Ok. 🤪

    Ditto


  • Any tips on the Paul O’Neill 3 hit moment?
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    Wheres this moment?


  • Which Mini Seasons has the best rewards?
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    @alopiccolo023_PSN said:

    Havent played in a few months, so I havent done any of the mini seasons. If im going to do one on 7 game 3 innings veteran difficulty. Which one should i do?

    If you havent played any of the recently released ones; play them all. At least until you win 7 games and make the playoffs.

    That gets you 30K in XP and can help take a huge chunk out of the XP Path and get you to Griffey or Campenella faster.


  • Weekend Classic Bracket Glitch?
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    @Bridge-Piece_XBL said:

    There definitely seems to be a Weekend Classic glitch for people who haven’t played Ranked this season.

    I have a newborn and a toddler, so finding time for 9-inning online games has been tough lately. I finished last Ranked season in the 700s, which dropped me to 550 for this season. I haven’t touched Ranked since the last Weekend Classic, so I was expecting to be placed in the 500-600 WC bracket.

    Instead, I’m somehow in the 0-399 bracket.

    I really don’t care about the rewards - I’ll just buy the players I want. I actually feel worse for the people I’m getting matched up against.

    So far:

    • First-inning quit
    • Mercy-rule win
    • Friendly (I accepted)
    • 12-5 win, and I was taking my foot off the gas or would have been another mercy

    It also took a while to find games, which makes me wonder if something is off with the matchmaking/bracket placement.

    Has anyone else who hasn’t played Ranked this season experienced this?

    Not saying I’m some amazing player, but my actual skill level is probably closer to the 850-900 range, so I feel a little guilty beating up on people who are legitimately supposed to be in the 0-399 division.

    What would you guys do? Just stop playing WC games for the weekend so I don’t ruin anyone elses’ runs?

    I was told that you HAVE to play at least one Ranked game, per season, to keep your last rating for WC.


  • Top Ten 99 OVR Cards in the game (Position Players Only)
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    @Dolenz_PSN said:

    This is strictly based on attributes alone. Number in () is their projected value with no cap.

    1. Babe Ruth (108.51)
    2. Ben Zobrist (107.74)
    3. Carlos Beltran (107.42)
    4. Ken Griffey Jr. (106.01)
    5. Roy Campanella (105.99)
    6. Larry Walker (105.92)
    7. Troy Tulowitzki (105.85)
    8. Andruw Jones (105.07)
    9. Victor Martinez (105.04)
    10. Cal Raleigh (105.03)

    How do you get Raleigh? 6-0 in higher WC tiers?


  • So close
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    Tried to get into Silver 2, for WC, to try for a few WC packs; but came up 1 pt short.


  • Friday content posts on Twitter.
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    @Player99_MLBTS said:

    Griffey is definitely one of the bosses. The other one? Jackie Robinson I guess? Maybe SDS forgot about Negro League Legends I guess.

    Roy Campanella


  • Sept Spotlight Drop 3 Reveals
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN said:

    Even with these drops SDS manage to find a cash cow switch hitter to continue their milking of the meta.

    Shameless.

    I absolutely LOVE when someone plays his other TN card at catcher.

    Swith hitter/Speed Meta abuse.


  • pink screen when entering an online game
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    @BLAISEBLAISE_PSN said:

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN separately, does it always say you've got 9-10 wins in the event? Whenever I'm done with a game in the box score screen after the game, it goes from 9 to 10 wins, even if it's my first win in that entry.

    Been like that since release.


  • Vs CPU: Random starting pitch counts
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    @MarioMendoza935_XBL said:

    @Teak2112_MLBTS said:

    Why not have an OPTION to have at bats randomly start at more advanced counts?

    This isn't impossible. I remember in past years, there were certain events that had "quick counts" (was that what it was called?)

    Yep!


  • Curious
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    How someone (streamer) can get their account banned, for violating the TOS, yet can turn around and make a WHOLE new account and is STILL streaming the game?

    Isn't that considered "circumventing your ban"? Which is also against the TOS?


  • Moonshot Mantle
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    Is he worth 160K.

    I have the cards to lock him in but I'd be locking in 160K.

    If it matters; I still have yet to unlock Beltran.


  • Community Homerun Challenge Equipment Packs
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    Anyone else notice that the digital art, in game, states that each Equipment Pack we're supposed to get, from the Comm Homerun Challenge, states that it contains 4 items; yet we only get one item per box?

    I know its o ky supposed to be one. But others that dont have SM and can see the post(s) dont have SM.

    @sds_joek_psn


  • NSFW Logos
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN

    @StinkyMcPooter_XBL said:

    I have to say, if the folks who create the NSFW logos put their talents into legit logos, they would be fantastic.

    They are some great logos. They are vulgar and obscene, don't get me wrong, but the designers have obvious talent.

    We need to find these guys. I have a list of actual logos that I want created. 🤣

    The irony of a NSFW post coming from someone with the gamertag StinkyMcPooter.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.