• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

Ericulous1_XBLE

Ericulous1_XBL

@Ericulous1_XBL
About
Posts
270
Topics
40
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    8th Inning XP Path Goal
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    You are correct. Unfortunately there is also nothing to do.


  • Moonshot Mini seasons
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    My Moonshot mini seasons is all screwed up. I selected 7 games. It kicked me off the server in Game 7. I made the playoffs but didn’t get credit for the 20k XP. So I restarted the season and now I’m am stuck at 4-0. I keep getting booted from the server but it won’t give me the loss and let me move on. I tried quitting a few times and couldn’t move on. Also my season only has 6 games on the schedule so I doubt I could complete it anyway.

    I really loved this game in years past. But this year has found so many ways to make me lose interest. From doing away with Team Affinity to the awful load times in the menu screens. Large gaps in content, banning me from buying and selling on the app because they think I’m a bot. Last I checked I have a pulse. I simply wanted to play enough to get to the boss before the inning reset. I had 18K XP to go. I played for 90 mins and thanks to this issue I am still 18K XP away.


  • Stuck in a moment….revisited
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    It works!!!!! My first swing with Carew after posting is in the seats. I’m telling you, if you are stuck, vent about it here and unburden yourself.


  • Stuck in a moment….revisited
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    Here we are, Moonshot home runs. Can’t hit with any of the guys. They have noodle bats and the pitchers don’t throw strikes. So when they do, I’m flat footed and abs hit lazy fly outs. Fingers crossed the old trick works


  • Legends and Flashbacks collections
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    This legit feels like an April Fools joke. Look I’m sure his attributes will be amazing but I’m actually glad because now I can host a fire sale as I have less than no interest in this card. I never honor last year when he was the HRDX collection. I’m not gonna waste time and stubs on him this year.


  • Legends and Flashbacks collections
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    Zobrist? Good lord. Pass


  • Pete Alonso Program Moments
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN is there another way to get this done?


  • Team Affinity content tomorrow
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    This definitely made me sad


  • More Yankees and Mets, Just what we needed.
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    I get annoyed with all the Yankee cards released too. But the 25th anniversary of 9/11 isn’t the day to be concerned about it.


  • No major content two weeks in a row?
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    Content has been awful this year. It started the moment they announced Team Affinity was only going to happen once, it was a sharp needle jabbed right into the balloon. There have been giant gaps between content all season and even when they do a big drop, it’s all exactly the same. A program that takes an hour, a conquest map and a mini seasons that is identical to the last one. I swear if they had Team Affinity, much of this would not be an issue. Even inning releases don’t entail much. A new player program and a a new program path. But not much to actually play. Diamond Quest has been left for dead too.


  • Any oldtimers still here?
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    @texas10pt_MLBTS
    Hey dude, I pop in every now and then. The game is pretty bad this year but it’s baseball so here I am. Hope you’re doing well man.


  • Shark map today
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    Has anyone played it yet? Is it loaded?


  • Free Chase Card in the Shop Now!
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    This is the best love SDS has made all year. Well done. Stan the Man is mine


  • Free Chase Card in the Shop Now!
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    @dolenz_psn who is the pick here? Willie or Stan? I had to go Stan


  • Content… has anyone seen the content?
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    SDS has released a lot of little things this year and then we have nothing for a week. The big thing missing that would bridge the gap? Say it with me now: Team Affinity!

    Joking aside it really does feel like we have a large void in content. And since flipping is restricted on the app and there are over a dozen cards that are hundreds of thousands, it has become extremely hard to collect a lot of the best cards.


  • Shark map?
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    @savefarris_psn - is it pretty late in the game cycle to get the shark map? It feels like they just skipped it this year.


  • Shark Map???
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    @savefarris_psn - are we a little late for the shark map this year or am I trippin?


  • “Account Restricted” - Companion App
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    @sds_joek_psn - I wanna say you have been far more present on these boards than most in the past. So thank you. I don’t think your response was disingenuous.

    See, this BOT has empathy.


  • “Account Restricted” - Companion App
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    I got restricted for the year. I keep checking in the mirror and I am still not a bot. But I was flipping cards. I won’t be able to finish LS this year because I can’t use the app to flip. My human feelings are sad.


  • Well, Looks like I'll be P5ing another Bregman...
  • Ericulous1_XBLE Ericulous1_XBL

    If he gets hot, the Cubs could be a very dangerous team.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.