Early on 102 every time on HOF, then having to sell out on 96 on Allstar the next game

SDS

I just don’t get the timing in this game.

SDS

@saintsfan_1029 said in Early on 102 every time on HOF, then having to sell out on 96 on Allstar the next game:

Was the HOF In an event game because I actually found the speed manageable, which I found odd being how difficult ranked seasons on all star has been?

SDS

@vagimon said in Early on 102 every time on HOF, then having to sell out on 96 on Allstar the next game:

@saintsfan_1029 said in Early on 102 every time on HOF, then having to sell out on 96 on Allstar the next game:

Was the HOF In an event game because I actually found the speed manageable, which I found odd being how difficult ranked seasons on all star has been?

No. It was ranked seasons

SDS

It even seems to vary from RS game to RS game. The pitcher must have something to do with it.

I just faced that Alex Reyes earlier, and he throws hard. I was able to get to the up and in heat, although I was late a bunch.

Now the other day, I faced Fotf Ohtani and even selling out could not get me close. It was like swinging underwater.

SDS

@halfbutt said in Early on 102 every time on HOF, then having to sell out on 96 on Allstar the next game:

It even seems to vary from RS game to RS game. The pitcher must have something to do with it.

I just faced that Alex Reyes earlier, and he throws hard. I was able to get to the up and in heat, although I was late a bunch.

Now the other day, I faced Fotf Ohtani and even selling out could not get me close. It was like swinging underwater.

Yeah, I think Ohtani is broken tbh, I submitted a bug report about his glitchy timing windows already.

SDS

Yeah, I think Ohtani is broken tbh, I submitted a bug report about his glitchy timing windows already.

Interesting. Well, I have faced him where he was just normal tough to hit, but that was before the pitch speed patch (1.05?).

SDS

I'm glad someone else is noticing this its frustrating for sure. I'm wierd everytime this happens I start second guessing how i hold the left analog and where i start the pci and everything gets even worse yep lol I am definitely going crazy being in the house this much

SDS

Ohtani toasted me on AS the other day. But now AS seems fine speed wise; really weird. I was expecting to have 0 contact in HoF event, made decent contact but still finished with a 1-0 “may the first lucky [censored] hit a solo shot” 4 innings win.