I’m going to make a list of all the things I did to make it to World Series. Some may help you. Some may not. But the most important thing is that you know that I made it to World Series.
- Somehow make it to the 800’s.
- Before each game, practice hitting against Billy Wagner on Legend.
- Stop practicing after 5 minutes because you can’t freaking hit Billy Wagner on Legend.
- Be the home team.
- Have Mantle, Ruth, Dibble, Hersheiser, and other very good players.
- Strike out a lot. (Hitting not pitching).
- Keep your hits for each game under 5 (Hitting not pitching)
- Beg your pitchers to stop missing their spots.
Also 8. Get all of your wins on walkoffs in the last inning after being outhit all game.
- Make it to 886 three times and lose.
- Miraculously get two consecutive disconnect wins to get to 898.
- Give up a game tying homerun in the top of the 9th to Larry Freaking Walker in the 898 game.
- Pause and literally cry for about a minute.
- Win on a duck snort over first base in the 12th that scores Your 47 speed Stan Musial from second.
Anyway. If you do most of these things, I don’t see why you can’t be a World Series Champion Hero just like me.