who is really going 12-0 on battle royal? i'm happy if i get 4-5 wins

SDS

i dont know anyone going 12-0

SDS

Allot of these content creators will

SDS

My best I’ve ever done is 9-0; then lost the next 2.

Agree with you 12-0 seems impossible, between high caliber of skill then to have the luck as well. I’m neither good enough nor lucky enough…..but I did stay at a holiday inn last night!

Shout out to the art department.

SDS

Back in the day I made it to 11-1. Might have even been 11-0 but I know I lost my run before that 12th win. Unfortunately, I’m out of college now and am married, so I’m far less competitive. Growing up sucks.

SDS

Cakewalk

SDS

@tylerslikewhoa_xbl said in who is really going 12-0 on battle royal? i'm happy if i get 4-5 wins:

Cakewalk

Do you go 12-0 on Franchise and call it BR?

SDS

Back in ‘17 I went 12-0 and 12-1. Haven’t sniffed it since. I made it to 6 wins once this year.

Card art looks great though! Lol

SDS

It’s wildly impressive. 12-0 is far and away from WS for me. I can make WS but if I ever get to 9-0 the match up is just insane. My best run ever I played BeTru2thegame who had 23 12-0 runs (I asked after we played) along with winning one of SDSs tournaments apparently. It’s like a whole other level, plus you need to be good at the three inning slugfest, down 4 in the bottom of the first cant effect you. You need to believe yours will come. I can’t tell you how many times I went down 3, gave up, they score another 3 runs then I scored 5 in the 3rd but stopped trying to early, usually leave the pitcher out there to die instead of bringing in someone else. Just gotta stay in the game and it’ll come.

SDS

🙋🏼♂

8char

SDS

Imagine getting to 11-0 and you match up with Zo or what's his name that had like 80 flawless runs?

SDS

well i use directional hitting so i'll definitely make it one day

SDS

I know there are some twitch people get 50+ flawless runs in a year and one making a run for a 100. There are some big BR goons that just non-stop smash on All-Star against silver and gold pitchers.

SDS

I hope to fluke my way into a couple again this year. That 12-0 banner either brings out the best in an opponent or gets you an immediate quit. Win-win

SDS

@capt_awesome34 said in who is really going 12-0 on battle royal? i'm happy if i get 4-5 wins:

Allot of these content creators will

Yeah they get fed bots.