If you bought Wander Franco off the market SDS thinks you're a fool

SDS

Don't take my word for it. They just gave dude away. Talk about mailing it in. So glad I never bought him.

SDS

Show us on the Coach doll where SDS hurt you...

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

People were fools for paying diamond 99 prices for card that would be a 91 after one week.
Them releasing him as a Boss has nothing to do with it (although I am not a fan of that idea).

SDS

If you purchased a limited time 99 card for 80k+ you kind of are a fool so they aren't wrong

SDS

When he first came out, no. If you bought him in the last week, yes you’re a fool. There isn’t much debate about it either.

SDS

It's not just SDS. It was free, and super easy to get, so... yeah.

SDS

What does that make me if I bought two off the market?

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

The moments to get him were way easier than normal The Show moments too.

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

I used him a bit when they made him a 99 but honestly I'd rather roll with Chipper/Story SS and Soriano in my MI and I have other 3B I'd rather use (I think Wander has 3B as secondary position).. I like Glaus, Seager also at 3rd and I'll move Chipper to SS sometimes and sit Story; thought Story hits like a beast.

SDS

I honestly havent played well with Wander. 99 and post-99. Idk what it is.

SDS

Well, SDS doesn't think you're a fool because they told you in basically all caps that you can get the card for free with minimal effort. That said, I think you're a fool if you bought Franco and didn't make money off it