Should I invest in Wander Franco? Think he goes diamond?

SDS

See title.

SDS

yes. go ahead and buy 10000 of him right now.

SDS

Yes, please invest in Wander. Buy High, Sell Higher. THE SKY'S THE LIMIT! BUY THEM ALL!!! CORNER THE MARKET!!!!!!

Or don't. Whatever.

SDS

He's 2 for 4 with a HR and 3 RBI tonight. I am sure he is just gonna do that every night. So a diamond by August. 90+ by mid August.

SDS

I remember when Vlady Jr. got called up they instantly upgraded him to Gold... I think that was before they had prospect rights though. Wander is probably the most hyped prospect since I wouldn't be surprised if they are quick to upgrade him to like silver/gold but he'd have to be playing out of his mind to go diamond this year.

SDS

Even the walk in his first AB was impressive. Not pressing at all.

SDS

Kelenic went 3-4 with a HR and 2 doubles in his second game. You know where he is now?

SDS

@ironeyes_cody_psn said in Should I invest in Wander Franco? Think he goes diamond?:

Kelenic went 3-4 with a HR and 2 doubles in his second game. You know where he is now?

Truth.
There will be a book on him soon.
Hopefully he adjusts and bucks the trend.

SDS

Judge is the only rookie I can remember going diamond and it took an excruciatingly long time for them to finally make him a diamond. Only to issue a better diamond version of judge with preorders a couple of weeks later as he was the next cover athlete.

SDS

I don't believe Judge ever made diamond that year. I thought the first diamond he had was the preorder

SDS

@chuckclc_psn said in Should I invest in Wander Franco? Think he goes diamond?:

He's 2 for 4 with a HR and 3 RBI tonight. I am sure he is just gonna do that every night. So a diamond by August. 90+ by mid August.

Well with the fact that SDS is now doing attribute up/downgrades on a bi- weekly basis as opposed to once a month like they did prior to 2020 he could theoretically do just that if he is anything close to what he is being projected to be

SDS

@dr-mantis-tobgn_psn said in Should I invest in Wander Franco? Think he goes diamond?:

Judge is the only rookie I can remember going diamond and it took an excruciatingly long time for them to finally make him a diamond. Only to issue a better diamond version of judge with preorders a couple of weeks later as he was the next cover athlete.

Devin Williams? Granted, last year was different.

SDS

@poksey_mlbts said in Should I invest in Wander Franco? Think he goes diamond?:

@dr-mantis-tobgn_psn said in Should I invest in Wander Franco? Think he goes diamond?:

Devin Williams? Granted, last year was different.

Ahhh good call. I forgot that his 2019 appearances didn't qualify him as a rookie.

SDS

Did Alonso make Diamond in MLB 19?

SDS

@t00muchham_xbl said in Should I invest in Wander Franco? Think he goes diamond?:

Did Alonso make Diamond in MLB 19?

I think he finished gold, but started the next year diamond. He did have a diamond moments, and a 99 HRD card though