anyone else keep losing connection?

SDS

I keep seeming to get disconnected from the online servers. About every 5-10 minutes. It's making playing RTTS really annoying as I keep losing my progress on loadouts.

SDS

Yes. Even the forums are running like [censored]. I cant play anything without getting disconnected. They effed something up

SDS

well at least I know it's not just me.

SDS

Yep 2 times 1 end of game 1 1st inning got the l

SDS

Yup can’t get a game in

SDS

5 RS games in a row disconnected. Hard wired and no issues before today's update. Awful today.

SDS

Yes. I keep getting disconnected in the middle of a conquest stronghold game. Whenever I log back in, the cpu wins back fans. It’s pretty dumb. Not impressed.

SDS

Same here, trying to grind some easy DD missions out, and can't get through two innings.

SDS

Consistently. Can't even connect to the vaults. I bought two games. One for myself and one to give as a birthday gift, which I'm hesitant to give because this game is so glitched. Maybe SDS should fix the servers before they come out with their irrelevant patches

SDS

Three times. Giving up playing. How many weeks has it been and I can’t even play conquest?!

SDS

Matches very laggy too even worse than usual for me this is also wired.

SDS

Can’t find an opponent to even have the chance to disconnect lol

SDS

Dude, I got disconnected from the same conquest game 3 times now. I’m losing it.

SDS

Server maintenance.

SDS

They just did a random [censored] maintenance. I was in the final boss of a showdown. Thank you for the warning victor

SDS

They just did a random [censored] maintenance. I was in the final boss of a showdown. Thank you for the warning victor

SDS

SDS

SDS

SDS