POTM Duffy Moment

SDS

When I try to load up the POTM Duffy moment I’m getting an Error that says “Challenge: Your Opponent has an invalid roster.”

Is anyone else getting it ?

SDS

Nothing new lmao

SDS

They cant even get a moment vs the CPU right...smh

SDS

Also happening for me

SDS

Same just got it as well

PS4

SDS

can't be real ... Wow this game just getting better... at least when my screen freeze to death I have no server error message ... an unhandled error happen, yeah I bought this game !

SDS

Same problem here

SDS

I'm having this issue as well on PS5. All the other moments seem to work fine though

SDS

@theofficialmr said in POTM Duffy Moment:

When I try to load up the POTM Duffy moment I’m getting an Error that says “Challenge: Your Opponent has an invalid roster.”

Yeah I’m getting the same. Like if it’s not ready, don’t release it lol

SDS

Yep getting it too

SDS

It's a roster issue likely SDS will say they are looking into it and a hot fix I'll happen

Work on the mission and come back to it or leave it as 3 of the moments technically don't need to be completed

SDS

@cdnmoneymaker93_xbl said in POTM Duffy Moment:

It's a roster issue likely SDS will say they are looking into it and a hot fix I'll happen

Work on the mission and come back to it or leave it as 3 of the moments technically don't need to be completed

Yeah this particular bug happens every year and it's usually fixed quickly

SDS

I finished it without any issues. That was within 30 minutes of the program coming out though.

SDS

Seems to be fixed already, had the issue then reloaded and working on it now.

SDS

If it gives you the invalid roster warning enter the moment through the POTM program screen, NOT the moments screen.

SDS

@monsteraddict1_psn said in POTM Duffy Moment:

@theofficialmr said in POTM Duffy Moment:

Yeah I’m getting the same. Like if it’s not ready, don’t release it lol

My opinion : they just don't give a shnit about people's who

SDS

Wonder why it is not for everyone. I finished all of the moments without issue.

SDS

Yeah happening for me too. Along with not counting stats and my stubs disappearing. Good times

SDS

Moment is impossible played it twice and they don’t swing on off speed out the zone and make contact with anything in the zone. It’s a broken moment when you do play.

SDS

@nanos_mcgregor said in POTM Duffy Moment:

Moment is impossible played it twice and they don’t swing on off speed out the zone and make contact with anything in the zone. It’s a broken moment when you do play.

I finished it, and believe me when I say that I am not that good.