Only got 2 runs for a 3 run HR?

SDS

I was playing BR and hit a HR with 1st and 3rd but the game only gave me 2 runs and it said I only had 2 hits after but I had 3. I checked the replays and it was 1st and 3rd when I hit the HR so I'm not crazy. The game log counted my second hit as a FC but it clearly wasn't and I made 3 outs other than that in the inning so it wasn't just a glitch on my end. I ended up winning 2-0 Any way so it didn't really matter but it's something to look out for I guess.

SDS

Has to be one of your base runners failed to touch a bag or home plate and then went back in the dugout. Only thing it can be. 😎

SDS

@jonnydaman said in Only got 2 runs for a 3 run HR?:

I was playing BR and hit a HR with 1st and 3rd but the game only gave me 2 runs and it said I only had 2 hits after but I had 3. I checked the replays and it was 1st and 3rd when I hit the HR so I'm not crazy. The game log counted my second hit as a FC but it clearly wasn't and I made 3 outs other than that in the inning so it wasn't just a glitch on my end. I ended up winning 2-0 Any way so it didn't really matter but it's something to look out for I guess.

I've noticed this a couple of times trying to do the moments/showdown.

SDS

Happened to me on a 3 run HR I hit as well

SDS

I hit a 2 run bomb with Gallo and only got credited with 1 run. Lol

Things like this need to be fixed ASAP. This and the throwing meter stuck in the red glitch. What ever happened to QCing your product before release?

SDS

There have been multiple clips regarding this bug posted on various forums. Seems like it along with stat missions for player cards needs to be among the top priority fixes.