sXXX

SDS

It's only been a week, but the server hasn't been normal all week, and I haven't tried anything, can I get a refund? I really want to sue you.

SDS

Better Call Saul!

SDS

Let me know how that works out for you bud!

SDS

@hikes83_psn said in Can't this be sued?:

Better Call Saul!

Saul Good Man

SDS

There it is! Was only a matter of time

SDS

Probably is in their ToS that you can’t sue them over servers - I wouldn’t know though.

SDS

I was thinking to sue Denny's over the same thing their servers suck too.

SDS

@roll-humps_xbl said in Can't this be sued?:

Probably is in their ToS that you can’t sue them over servers - I wouldn’t know though.

Just because it's in the TOS doesn't mean you can't sue them. It's probably a valid contract so long as the user is above 18 (at least in the U.S.) but that specific clause may be unenforceable.

SDS

GL with that

SDS

You could try, but it would likely A.) Be a loss, they might have better lawyers than you, lol.

B.) you would get a game refund at your purchase price and still not be able to play the game after connectivity issues are resolved.

C.) It is a class action suit. You have to wait a long time to see any money and would be lucky to get back what you spent on the game.

I see all three scenarios as a loss, but hey, you do you, lol.

SDS

I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like to wake up to the smell of bacon. Sue Me.

SDS

i think there are some clown lawyers that may take the case... Any OG forum people around for his???

SDS

Love reading posts from people that have no idea how real life works. Reminds me that my kids are blessed and know that the knee [censored] reaction to sue for everything isn't the way to walk through life.

SDS

@bozzman0109_psn said in Can't this be sued?:

I was thinking to sue Denny's over the same thing their servers suck too.

Lmao! A Moons Over My Hammy sure sounds good right about now.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Can't this be sued?:

There it is! Was only a matter of time

He was not the first though. I think I saw mention of a class action suit already when there were issues with stubs not being returned.

SDS

You're a piece of trash.. Get a job

SDS

@cpm032987_psn said in Can't this be sued?:

I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like to wake up to the smell of bacon. Sue Me.

Is that the same grill you burned your foot on?

SDS

@arvcpa_psn said in sXXX:

@cpm032987_psn said in Can't this be sued?:

Is that the same grill you burned your foot on?

The good ole George Foreman