Full Minor League Players

SDS

I know they said they would do this for MLB the show 20 which they did and I was excited but will we be getting Full Minor League players in MLB the Show 21

SDS

@superlila1000 said in Full Minor League Players:

I know they said they would do this for MLB the show 20 which they did and I was excited but will we be getting Full Minor League players in MLB the Show 21

I see no reason why we wouldn't! With new player and trade logic it could be better than 20.

SDS

@grizzbear55_psn said in Full Minor League Players:

I see no reason why we wouldn't!

True I agree just didn’t see anything about it on the streams and I hope they update them throughout the year.

SDS

Well the guys they worked with to make it happen if i'm not mistaken posted the rosters in the vault prior to 20. SDS saw how good a job they always did and just streamlined it from my understanding.👍

SDS

One of the trailers featured Wander Franco who has yet to debut in the majors so ... minor leaguers confirmed.

SDS

Did they cover single A as well as AA and AAA, or just the latter 2?

SDS

@p0pa-cherry_xbl said in Full Minor League Players:

Just AA and AAA sorry. But there might be something in the vault that includes A but i wouldn't know where to direct you for that. Perhaps another poster who does will come across this thread and pass along that info for ya.

SDS

@grizzbear55_psn said in Full Minor League Players:

@p0pa-cherry_xbl said in Full Minor League Players:

Just AA and AAA sorry. But there might be something in the vault that includes A but i wouldn't know where to direct you for that. Perhaps another poster who does will come across this thread and pass along that info for ya.

Ah, no big deal. I was just sorta curious if my local team would be included. I know the audio for the city and team name are included--or at least they were in 15-18. Haven't played since then, but I don't see any reason why they would take them out.

SDS

I hope they get all there faces in the game this year

SDS

I hope they get all there faces in the game this year

Would be nice, but they either have to go to studio or come across SDS @ one of the spring training booths they set up for face scan. I think that's how it works.