Game Summary Not Found

SDS

Just won 2 games in events and it's saying "Game Summary Not Found".

Will I get credit for these wins? I honestly need 2 event wins to get a rewind pack then I'm done.

Anyone else having this issue?

SDS

Just happened to me. Opponent paused and quit and game summary not found due to quit

SDS

I had one the other night that didn't register,but it counted the next morning

SDS

Happened to me in a ranked game just now.

@Victor_SDS_PSN @Collin_SDS ranked/event/br games are going to "game summary not found" in the end. Wasting everyone's time, anyway these games will later reflect on our records or are we SOL? THANKS.

SDS

Me to... One in ranked and one in BR. Will I get my points/win later?

SDS

And what about the stats for prestige cards? Will they count later?

SDS

@foresticek_psn said in Game Summary Not Found:

And what about the stats for prestige cards? Will they count later?

This is the thing that angers me the most!

SDS

Just happened to me as well

SDS

Just won 11-7 in ranked, says friendly quit. This game is a nightmare and 21 is adding Xbox to these bs servers

SDS

@beanball0571 said in Game Summary Not Found:

Just won 11-7 in ranked, says friendly quit. This game is a nightmare and 21 is adding Xbox to these bs servers

Yup and they are dead silent on this.

SDS

I’ve had this happen twice in the past hour in BR. One game the guy quit and the. Other ended in 3 innings.

Both “game summary not found”

SDS

Happened for and against guess no point in playing really.

SDS

Just happened to me twice in a row. Lost two wins on my alt account and I’m two wins from Bell.

SDS

Happened to me three times throughout the weekend.

SDS

I had three ranked games today, including one where I mercy ruled a guy, where this happened. Glad I’m not the only one.

SDS

This is also happening in custom leagues; and it’s happening often.

SDS

How are they even doing this?

SDS

I don't think that this is something what your opponent does. I lost in one event game by walkoff homerun, I did nothing and it counted as friendly quit. And in one game my opponent quit normally and the same happend.
It's obviously bug on SDS side

SDS

Same here in ranked

SDS

happened to me last night. I was on the receiving end of a beating but I chewed up innings and k's I needed for prestige. none of it counted.