Ohtani
Madbum
Scherzer
Grienke
Wood
Ruth rookie

Who else?

SDS

Maddux and Smoltz are better than most, but not quite as good as some of the ones on this list, so not sure if they belong or not.

SDS

Cy Young
Paxton
De Grom
Syndergaard
Roy Oswalt

Hit homers with all of them no idea what the hitting attributes are though. Also gave up a 3 run bomb to Orel Hersh a few days ago but don't think he has any hitting attributes not sure though.

SDS

Maddux was a perennial silver slugger winner for the pitcher potion but the game doesn’t reflect it

SDS

I hit a 400 ft bomb with gallen. But shohei shouldn’t count because he is a two way player. And I think McCay was a two way player before coming into the mlb

SDS

I feel like anytime i go against Kluber he gets Atleast 1 hit against me. I’ve also had pretty good luck with Forrest Whitley future star...was batting around 200 with him after about 50 at bats

SDS

Robin Roberts. Even switch hits. Havent hit any homers but quite a few hits

SDS

Hal newhouser, i have 3 hr’s with him in rs

SDS

I hit a dinger with Leiter and gave one up to Lester

SDS

Doing a Moment, I hit a GS with Flaherty on another account. I'll post later!

SDS

Cy Young, apparently, even though his ratings would seem to indicate otherwise. Hit a moonshot to left field against me tonight, on a good pitch no less, resulting in the ball slamming into the left field fair pole at Ironhorse Stadium. The ball hit the pole about 3/4 of the way up and clanged off of it so hard that its first bounce on the field was halfway to second base.

SDS

wainwright