Finally made World Series

SDS

So who is the player to get out of the pack? Mays seems good but OF is already stacked. What are some opinions on Sale? Also will there be another season?

SDS

Mays, easily. Sale is good, but Mays is useful every game.

SDS

I think Mays and sale are the best options but like you said outfield is stacked. I slide Mays into the rotation because he is fun to play with but I don’t think he is any better than any of the other guys I play out there. For me sale is almost a guaranteed win every time I use him.

SDS

Mays....and congrats, this is my first year playing online and I peaked in in 800s.... maybe next year I can join you up there.

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in Finally made World Series:

Mays....and congrats, this is my first year playing online and I peaked in in 800s.... maybe next year I can join you up there.

First year playing and got to the 800s? I am officially inspired.

SDS

I am envious of your obviously great hand-eye coordination and skill. My old eyes just can't get anywhere near WS. Congrats.

SDS

@writetoshawn said in Finally made World Series:

Thanks, my friend. Admittedly this season has been a challenge. I am going to send you a friend request and would love to play some friendlies...I found those more enjoyable than anything at this stage, and the couple guys I met here and was playing somewhat routinely have moved in from the game for the time being...

SDS

Thanks, my friend. Admittedly this season has been a challenge. I am going to send you a friend request and would love to play some friendlies...I found those more enjoyable than anything at this stage, and the couple guys I met here and was playing somewhat routinely have moved in from the game for the time being...

I am so down for that.

SDS

Mays is the best option to play. I have piazza raking off the bench as well. The rest are fun for having / breaking them out in the line up every now and again.

SDS

Don’t get sake he’s too easy to hit anything below legend

SDS

@Exotic_Combs said in Finally made World Series:

Oh come on, everyone loves a hot sake once in a while.

SDS

Is that good? This is my first year playing and I'm really dissapointed I cant make WS. I've put in tons of hours though.

SDS

@lucas8181 said in Finally made World Series:

@Exotic_Combs said in Finally made World Series:

Oh come on, everyone loves a hot sake once in a while.

I’ve been had