Joe Morgan

SDS

First off RIP to the great Joe Morgan. Can’t wait to use this card. If you look at his stats from his 76 MVP season this card should be amazing.

SDS

Worst swing in the game tho

SDS

@casedogg310 said in Joe Morgan:

I think Pujols wins that award...

SDS

That’s always his drawback. If he had an average swing he’d be a top 10 card in the game

SDS

If Y'all can't hit with Morgan...maybe it's You. I have never had trouble hitting with his card.....at least in previous versions of this game. We all know how 20 plays so who knows what we may encounter.

SDS

Loved his swing last year. Very quick.

SDS

Absolutely great swing. His 78 overall helped carry me in the ESL qualifiers

SDS

This should be the best Morgan card yet. I always love his cards but last year was a signature which is based on a wider range of years. Since this is an mvp card if it’s based off 76 that would have been his best hr year in his career. He should have a bit more power than his signature card from last year. Either way he is great. Pretty sure he was my first choice last year out of the xp.

SDS

@futbol_no10 said in Joe Morgan:

I think Pujols wins that award...

No i think that award still goes to Ripken (not counting the HRD card)

SDS

I’m guessing +120 contact/vision vs. RHP and +100 power vs. RHP (both much less vs. LHP), diamond fielding, +90 speed/stealing.

SDS

@Bob_Loblaw1984 said in Joe Morgan:

I’m guessing +120 contact/vision vs. RHP and +100 power vs. RHP (both much less vs. LHP), diamond fielding, +90 speed/stealing.

I agree. His stats should be very similar to his SS last year, with maybe a little extra power and contact vs. RHP since he hit .349 with 24 HR vs. RHP in 1976.

Happy to see this is a free card, he was in my lineup for the majority of last year.