Verlander again?!

SDS

Wow just wow i've now pulled Verlander twice this year. So awesome.

SDS

I haven’t pulled a single one of the big 6

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Verlander again?!:

Same. Had to buy Cole and Verlander. Now just needing the last 4 to finish the collection

SDS

@kingss35 said in Verlander again?!:

Same. Had to buy Cole and Verlander. Now just needing the last 4 to finish the collection

I bought deGrom just so I can finish Mets

SDS

Sorry guys the luck will come just be patient. This makes my night though, i can now go get HRD Griffey and Alonso.

SDS

Haven’t pulled a 90+. I feel it incoming after my last 2 diamonds being Springer though! Good for you though @samguenther1987

SDS

Me either it’s such cr*p. Then I go on twitter and see all these big pulls and I want to kill myself.

SDS

I pulled 5 of the top diamonds LS players I have pulled a total of 70 diamonds from packs

Bellinger 16 May Show Pack
Degrom 14 Jun Show Pack
Arenado 30 Jun TA
Arenado 5 Jul Show Pack
Scherzer 7 Jul Show Pack

SDS

@buttmuncher150 said in Verlander again?!:

Me either it’s such cr*p. Then I go on twitter and see all these big pulls and I want to kill myself.

Don't do it, man. We care about you. Plus, you can still munch on some butts, even if you get springrolled.

SDS

I bought Verlander early in the game cycle for $23K. Now I wish I could pull one. I need more stubs.

SDS

What’s crazy is I have gotten degrom twice in the last week from team affinity packs. I have definitely gotten more from TA packs that ballin or headliners.

SDS

Keep working through those TA paths. Lots of packs to hopefully get lucky with one here or there. Pulled Cole last night from a BIAH pack that was part of my Cubs TA.

SDS

@pfcorporate said in Verlander again?!:

What’s crazy is I have gotten degrom twice in the last week from team affinity packs. I have definitely gotten more from TA packs that ballin or headliners.

I just pulled Degrom this morning from a standard pack. Then in a BIAH i got just a gold. Lol!

SDS

@LankyRyan said in Verlander again?!:

@buttmuncher150 said in Verlander again?!:

Don't do it, man. We care about you. Plus, you can still munch on some butts, even if you get springrolled.

Munching on a [censored] will always make everything better for me.

SDS

I have been fortunate enough to pull Scherzer. Otherwise it seems to be Walker Buhler everytime.

SDS

I've had some luck myself.

SDS

I only have DeGrom and I only got him a week ago. Even more frustrating because they replaced 3 guys in the Mets collection, and I refuse to pay what the market wants for them.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Verlander again?!:

I've had some luck myself.

Haha yes you have, i'm still chasing my first Trout. Somday it will happen.

SDS

@MikeRFOFC said in Verlander again?!:

I only have DeGrom and I only got him a week ago. Even more frustrating because they replaced 3 guys in the Mets collection, and I refuse to pay what the market wants for them.

I luckily got it very early in the year

SDS

Verlander used to be 40k, rip to anyone who waited till now to buy