Walker for Cole

SDS

I'm thinking of selling Walker to get Cole. I know it's not the 100% the same amount of stubs, but I have a decent amount left over. I don't hit very well with Walker and I need Cole for Mantle. I would rather have Mantle anyways. Go idea or not?

SDS

Mantle is still the best player in the game, so yes. Plus you get stubs back for completing the AL east, AL, and trout himself.

SDS

Absolutely a good trade. Walker will be replaced soon by Mays or Griffey anyways. Sell while he's high if it gets you Mantle and Biggio.

SDS

Yes sell and the buy him back with the stubs you make. The LS Collection should be top priority to finish.

SDS

Absolutely! And don't look back.

SDS

Do it. I need Cole as well, and I was about to do the same thing even though I love Walker, but I forgot I locked Walker into the prestige thing. I'm at about 140k now, so it shouldn't be to long before I have Cole though

SDS

Because of this post I’m don’t this exact thing. Need Cole and Verlander. I’ve been trying to decide whether to lock in walker as I do like his card but Mantle is the ultimate goal. Gonna sell my Felix awards too while I’m at it to make sure I can finish the LS set.

SDS

I could sell Eric Davis for Mantle but Davis is too good lol. I'll get Mantle eventually...probably a week or so

SDS

Don’t forget you get cards for the AL east reward...Alomar, AL Biggio and Mantle!

SDS

Mantle is the best card in the game. You're technically upgrading your OF with this move.

SDS

@kdogg53075 said in Walker for Cole:

I'm thinking of selling Walker to get Cole. I know it's not the 100% the same amount of stubs, but I have a decent amount left over. I don't hit very well with Walker and I need Cole for Mantle. I would rather have Mantle anyways. Go idea or not?

Have you done it yet?

SDS

I just got it completed. Took me until now to get him, but all good now.

SDS

I completed it tonight