Forever Event Reward Ideas?

SDS

Who would be worth completing a Forever Event this late in the game cycle? Not trying to complain or cause trouble, just curious as to who you guys think it could be.

SDS

Hersh. That's about it for me.

SDS

I wouldn't mind a SS Will Clark...I know, homer pick, but Hersh would make my All Giants team a little stronger! Maybe a PS Panda?? lol

SDS

I am thinking Hersh but since he is new this game, I could see Jones getting one.

SDS

@cvogsfashow said in Forever Event Reward Ideas?:

I am thinking Hersh but since he is new this game, I could see Jones getting one.

Hershiser isn't new to the game. He has been a regular the last few years.

SDS

@BIGHOOV2713 said in Forever Event Reward Ideas?:

I think he meant Andruw Jones.

SDS

@PennStateFencer said in Forever Event Reward Ideas?:

Fair enough..
I am actually hoping they give us more than 1 (similar to the Brett, Eckersley, Trout program from last year)

SDS

It sounds like there will only be one new SS card reward, but I hope we’ll get more than one.

If they do give us more than one, I’ll take a 97 SS Zobrist please

SDS

Spahn the highest WAR career for a non-Signature player they have the rights to.

2 Trammell
3 Lofton
4 Sutton

SDS

Multiple rewards but only 1 new signature?¿ possibly

SDS

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t one of Joe Carter(the last of the original 30), Andrew Jones(the only boss to not have one), Hershiser(fan favorite/highly requested) or Spahn(the best to not have one)

SDS

Fair enough..
I am actually hoping they give us more than 1 (similar to the Brett, Eckersley, Trout program from last year)

I meant Jones!

I can also see them trolling us and for like 50 wins giving a 99 Neikro or Tiant just for fun since the game is gonna be over in 45ish days.

SDS

Access to the BETA again until they launch 2020.

That would be worth grinding for

SDS

I think it will be SS Andruw Jones. If there are 3 tiers, Joe Carter (low tier), Andruw Jones (mid tier) and Orel Hershiser (High tier)

SDS

If you REALLY think about it, the LAST 2 cards we've gotten were Cy Young and Goose 99s. They were both 1st inning bosses, so that would mean coming full circle with Andrew Jones as the forever reward.

SDS

Andruw Jones needs a sig biggest first inning boss idea and Carter needs one because he’s a 1/30 choice diamond

SDS

Fair enough..

I meant Jones!

I can also see them trolling us and for like 50 wins giving a 99 Neikro or Tiant just for fun since the game is gonna be over in 45ish days.

I could honestly see this. They want it to last a long time.

SDS

@CONman1505 said in Forever Event Reward Ideas?:

Andruw Jones needs a sig biggest first inning boss idea and Carter needs one because he’s a 1/30 choice diamond

The only way Joe carter should get one is if the event has multiple new SS cards for rewards. He would be a 95 overall at best, and probably would’ve been lower if he came out early in the year.

SDS

Andrew jones or bust

SDS

@shawnzinator13 said in Forever Event Reward Ideas?:

Andrew jones or bust

If its Jones, it will be a bust. Last card of the year needs to be more valuable than Goose. Jones would have been [censored] a few months ago.