When is SDS

SDS

Going to give us....new minor league or spring training stadiums?? We have given up on create a stadium and well aware we arent getting it. Could you maybe... create some for us. Let's be honest we have been stuck with the same stadiums for the last I dont know how many years.

One major difference between baseball and other sports is that every stadium has its unique identity...dimensions...quirks you name it. Stadiums are a HUGE part of baseball...so could we at least get a change of scenery...

I'm still on '19 but if Sds came out right now and said surprise we have four stadiums we have been waiting to release...you got my 39.99

SDS

I can see not giving every minor league stadium, but they could have a fan vote to pick the top 4 or 5 MiLB stadiums... Thoughts?

SDS

Release The Show 2021 on PC and allow for modding...problem solved.

SDS

@OUMarcus said in When is SDS:

I can see not giving every minor league stadium, but they could have a fan vote to pick the top 4 or 5 MiLB stadiums... Thoughts?

I would prefer having non milb stadiums to avoid licensing or any other problems that might occur. I wouldn't even be opposed to even putting them behind a program to get unlocked. They would be profitable because everyone would be anxious to play on them. Even though they could use them offline.

They could do a set of 5 fantasy stadiums.

1. A futuristic ball park. Exaggerated look into what stadiums would be like in the future

2. Field of Dreams

3. The Sandlot (not exact but a city yard or makeshift field) example dumpster in right is in play...quirky stuff. Of course mlb dimensions

4. High school field but still big league dimensions.

5. Mock little league field with crowds on the grass and kids sliding down on cardboard.

I think it would be cool given I already like the details in the current minor league stadiums. Even though it's been about 5 years or so lol

SDS

The fake minor league stadiums are ok but at least have the stadium fit the team. An example of what i am saying they have the El Paso Chihuhuas in Bay Front park. The city of El Paso is in the desert next to the Rio grande

SDS

Probably a good shout for ‘21 on next gen.

SDS

Field of Dreams & Sandlot will never, ever happen for the same reason we'll never see Pedro Ceranno or Rick Vaughn.

SDS

I'd rather have more Classic Stadiums than Minor League ones at this point: Tiger Stadium, Ebbets Field, Candlestick Park, Comiskey, Astrodome, Olymipc Stadium, etc.

(I may have MiLB burnout this season already, sorry...)