Working the market

SDS

So I’ve seen a bunch of videos abt people flipping silvers and bronzes, but would it be smart to flip equipment as well?

SDS

The demand for being buying equipment is low. You could make a good flip if it's a good margin bc that won't change much but it could take a while for your item to sell.

SDS

I’m of the opinion flipping is a total waste of time. The margins are so low this year and the market interface is so clunky that it makes it such a tedious thing to do. I would just play the game and make stubs that way.

SDS

If you have the stubs to invest, flipping all diamond equipment except bats is one of the best ways to flip. It takes about 350,000 stubs. I have moved on to a better system that earns me about 75,000-100,000 stubs/day. The diamond equipment is not as volatile as diamond player cards and makes about 50,000 stubs per day.

SDS

equipment slowly and steadily will increase your stubs. Sure, you won't make a ton per transaction, but remember
players are constantly doing the daily exchanges.
back in '19 , equipment flips were a good, constant flip. patience is key

SDS

@Lornee56 said in Working the market:

If you have the stubs to invest, flipping all diamond equipment except bats is one of the best ways to flip. It takes about 350,000 stubs. I have moved on to a better system that earns me about 75,000-100,000 stubs/day. The diamond equipment is not as volatile as diamond player cards and makes about 50,000 stubs per day.

Wow that’s an insane amount of stubs per day, I will try it and avoid bats, thanks champ

SDS

@packsfan10 said in Working the market:

Wow that’s an insane amount of stubs per day, I will try it and avoid bats, thanks champ

I like helping others. It's not competition since I use several systems when I get bored with one. I haven't spent a dime on stubs and have completed every collection, including equipment,
stadiums, unlockables, and have every card in the game except for the top ten most expensive ones. I also used my stubs to buy out all the team affinities through stage 2 with exchanges, without playing any games. Any questions that I can help with I would be happy to answer.

SDS

@packsfan10 said in Working the market:

I like helping others. It's not competition since I use several systems when I get bored with one. I haven't spent a dime on stubs and have completed every collection, including equipment,
stadiums, unlockables, and have every card in the game except for the top ten most expensive ones. I also used my stubs to buy out all the team affinities through stage 2 with exchanges, without playing any games. Any questions that I can help with I would be happy to answer.

Wow that’s insane cheers to you mate, I suppose I should start getting on the market and flipping equipment

SDS

This is incredible. Teach me your ways! lol

SDS

@TayZuuR_ @packsfan10 Here you go. You're welcome:

https://the-show-zone.com/flipping/equipment/

SDS

When I flip equipment I usually do it on the show nation website. Come back in an hour and see if it went through. I have made 20k off of it in 2 hours but it is risky. People will undercut you by a good amount