• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

WolfgangMLB_XBLW

WolfgangMLB_XBL

@WolfgangMLB_XBL
About
Posts
131
Topics
7
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Ballin' Packs
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    Vault packs are the new Ballin is a Habit packs.


  • Ballin' Packs
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    @rubicante23_PSN said:

    I dont know which pack is worst. This year, Ive had 0 chase cards pulled, 0 headliners, and 0 shohei or judge. And Ive done all content.

    And since those are the only cards with any real value, that stinks.

    Same. I keep waiting for it to finally happen and it does not.


  • Vault Pack Error
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    @MOLONLABEM1_PSN said:

    @bcirish0211_XBL Glad I’m not the only one , I opened two BACK TO BACK and had the exact same choice.

    That happens all the time without the disconnect cards in there. Always out of a few live series guys since there aren’t many options in that range.


  • Ranked suspicions
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    The hitting cheats are pretty rare, but I do think people that have the GameStop cheat devices that are 50-100 bucks have downloaded the pitching cheats.

    A lot of guys around the 700-1000 ranks that can’t hit very well, but magically are able to locate the ball on the outside of the zone barely touching regularly.

    I’m not talking about one bear down pitch an at bat.


  • Ranked suspicions
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    One other thing I notice when I’m hitting is that I know I’m all over the ball some games , but get nerfed exit velos until the game allows for me to get rewarded and I score a lot.

    I think it’s a combination of pitcher confidence, momentum and the game script.


  • Sept Lightning and Spotlight Drop 4 cards (Retro Lightning now added)
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    Holy F, Berkman huh. Crazy.

    Not sure where to put him. Really like Murray at 1B, Jorge at C and Victor at DH.
    I think Jorge might be the odd man out for now.


  • Retro Division Series Program Cards
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    @rubicante23_PSN said:

    This game is so obsessed with Anthony Santander. Everyone always brings up Willi and Happ as meta kings, but Santander is right with them.

    Shocking he isn’t the lock in reward for a set or behind something else like extreme program.


  • 2025 Spooky program
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    @virusts_PSN said:

    @WolfgangMLB_XBL

    Last year it was October 17th.

    But it should be released in the dog days of summer in August. I don’t like it being released this late.

    Did it used to be released in August a few years back. I seem to remember doing it in the late summer most years…


  • 2025 Spooky program
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    @grimmdogg23_PSN said:

    @WolfgangMLB_XBL The last two years the Extreme program was released in the 3rd week of October.

    Really, I thought it was like August. I’ll take your word for it.


  • 2025 Spooky program
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    I am assuming there will be no Extreme program this year? We are well beyond the point where they typically would release it?


  • Not a complainer but h2h is terrible right now..
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    I thought the connections were surprisingly better during the last weekend classic. Was able to easily catch up to hard pitches and didnt feel like hitting shotput on breaking balls.


  • First Three Wildcard Programs Released (Cards Revealed)
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    I remember a couple years ago Musgrove was popular to use and fit the mold of the current meta with an annoying sinker/cutter/circle change combo. Could be a solid card online.


  • 3 Wildcard Programs out Today (time unspecified)
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    When do they update the chase pack again? Friday or today?


  • Babe
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    @rubicante23_PSN said:

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN are the players who earn the Babe not consumers?

    I agree, they are still giving away a lot of cards and stubs.


  • Multiplayer and Ranked Card Rewards
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    Vlad did possibly have the best swing in the game previous years. Not sure about this year because he hasn’t gotten decent card yet.


  • Weekend Classic Placement
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    They should figure out the rotating leaderboard pools considering they are doing huge player rewards for top 10 now.


  • NBA2k Banned Cheaters
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    https://youtu.be/ccyjVkyr588?is=HogHKqOEDmgqN1Q7

    Here is a video about the cheating bans from the best 2k MyTeam Player.


  • NBA2k Banned Cheaters
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    2K went through and banned all the people using cheat devices. I’m assuming other companies can use the same technology 2K used to identify cheaters?

    Thoughts? I know cheating is pretty common this year and often discussed. I often notice the pitching Cronus scripts where they super super dot the ball outside of the zone barely touching way too consistently considering tbr PAR sizes. The hitting cheats are a far less common IMO.


  • WC Reward Cards
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    Great, Donaldson…..might be time to officially call it a year.


  • Here Are Your 8th Inning Bosses (Card Reveals)
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW WolfgangMLB_XBL

    @GodShammGod2_XBL said:

    @WolfgangMLB_XBL

    Griffey only struck out 104 times in 96

    I’m saying that I wish they would give Griffey good vision, but they probably will not.

    They gave prime Manny Ramirez 90 vision haha

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.