• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS

SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

@SiberiaTigerCub_PSN
About
Posts
165
Topics
7
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    How is the Community Market feeling (9)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    @Manu__SDS_MLBTS I appreciate that and everything you are doing. I’ll take a restriction here and there if it means defeating bots. I used the website instead for a bit and it was fine.


  • How is the Community Market feeling (9)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    @Manu__SDS_MLBTS No I understand and appreciate you trying to make the market better. I’m using the website until my restriction is lifted and it’s going fine.


  • How is the Community Market feeling (9)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    I was unfairly banned for a day as well, and am a real user who has provided feedback here before. Restrictions are too tight for real users.


  • How is the Community Market feeling (8)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    @PLY24MKR_XBL The market is pretty much all bots again. I’ve just adjusted my habits to not engage with the market when it’s overrun with bots. It’s a shame, but it’s unusable when like this.


  • How is the Community Market feeling (8)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    @Oliver230230230_PSN I agree with that, but you also aren’t wrong either. I think many of the stub transfer sites for this game and other sports titles are indeed operating out of here in Russia. There are also legitimate players like myself who earn stubs legitimately too here.


  • How is the Community Market feeling (8)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    @Oliver230230230_PSN Please don’t ban users from Russia. I’m a legitimate player of this game and big baseball fan that lives in Russia. You can’t paint all users from an area with a broad brush like that.


  • Postseason Voucher Advice?
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    @Pergo_MLBTS First round of picks is either wild card team. You basically get to pick the wild card team or division winner


  • How is the Community Market feeling (8)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    @Oliver230230230_PSN I can confirm almost all listings in the marketplace have bots again. Rampant bot activity, back to the levels seen in the early season. Looks like marketplace is unusable once again. If it was me, I would require a 2-factor authentication every 6 hours to users using the companion app. Sure it would be a bit of a hassle, but very much worth it to restore the market to fair selling.


  • How is the Community Market feeling (8)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    @ArcPrime126_XBL it’s the same pattern I’ve noticed. Groups of 3 and 4 undercutting my bids instantly. When I delete my bid those undercut bids also instantly disappear, so that shows me they are indeed bots.


  • How is the Community Market feeling (8)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    @Oliver230230230_PSN @manu__sds_mlbts
    Yes, bots are in full force on Mike Trout All-Star card right now for instance.


  • How is the Community Market feeling (8)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    These actions have renewed by confidence for MLB The Show 27


  • How is the Community Market feeling (8)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    Indeed, seems better


  • How is the Community Market feeling (8)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    Bot currently active on Ryan Braun card. Instantly outbidding by 2 stubs on a buy order.


  • How is the Community Market feeling (8)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    @DEF266_PSN I like that idea. But instead of just doing a verification only by email, maybe do verification via google authentication too.


  • How is the Community Market feeling (8)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    Market is working amazing, and feels like an organic market now. All bids that outbid me seem like humans now. Well done, and thank you for your efforts.


  • RIP Barry Melrose
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    I enjoyed watching Melrose commentary on ESPN too. He will be missed.


  • Companion App V7.0.3 is out
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    Working great. Not noticing bot behaviour at all anymore. Seems like a genuine market again. Thank you.


  • How is the Community Market feeling (7)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    @J_Kidd1231_PSN Not much they can do. A lot of those 3rd party stub sellers are here in Russia where I live, although I never engage with the game outside of official means myself. SDS Studios has no jurisdiction anymore.


  • How is the Community Market feeling (7)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    @Oliver230230230_PSN I used to buy stubs weekly in past versions of this game, but seeing it’s just a botted, non-organic market, there is no chance I put real money into it anymore. Oh, and another issue for me is Sony no longer allows me to spend my currency (Russian Rubles) with them on the store.


  • How is the Community Market feeling (7)
  • SiberiaTigerCub_PSNS SiberiaTigerCub_PSN

    Yeah, I have about 3 million stubs, so might use them to buy some cheap players.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.