My dad is the same way and refuses to buy any commanders gear, lol
Rypien91_PSN
Posts
-
-
Oh ok. I would have way more pages, lol.
-
He is my all time favorite football player. Massive Redskins/WFT/Commanders fan.
-
Can you see these numbers somewhere or do you have to do the math yourself?
-
205, almost there
-
I’ve gotten 4 now and later packs and no Beltran. Hopefully more show up later.
-
Someone said you get polo after 15 triples
-
Harper and then a pack or two later, Betts. Nothing after.
-
Oh ok thanks!
-
Has he always been at 10 wins? I could have sworn he was at 5 before.
-
You earn four of them from the xp reward path
-
It’s in the flashback pack I believe
-
@samguenther1987 said in 99 core Jeter in TA Mini season:
@Rypien91_PSN said in 99 core Jeter in TA Mini season:
I’m confused why you can’t use the nl or al all stars in the xp program. Especially when a mission is xp, home runs and strikeouts with all star players
It's former all stars, Cal Ripken Jr, Dave Parker, Mike Cameron not the 2023 all stars.
Oh ok, thanks for the clarification!
-
I’m confused why you can’t use the nl or al all stars in the xp program. Especially when a mission is xp, home runs and strikeouts with all star players
-
I’ve gotten that twice now, so odd
-
Lately it’s been create a stadium but if not it’s usually all American ballpark or one of the new ones, it’s the one with high fence in left and busted out windows in a building behind that
-
I need to finish this but I’m so scared to get that message near the end and have to start over.
-
Same here for me. April 8th. At this point I would take anything. I keep thinking a diamond has to pop up but nope, always a bronze or silver, lol.
-
Didn’t we have a dead ball era event a couple of years ago at Forbes? Lol
-
Last year, wasn’t rewind packs included in event #2 and in BR season 2?
Just took a look at my Anemic Buy/Sell Market history
Just took a look at my Anemic Buy/Sell Market history
Just took a look at my Anemic Buy/Sell Market history
Just took a look at my Anemic Buy/Sell Market history
Your status on the "earnable" AS Buxton card
Now and later packs
How do you get the Grays uniform?
Let's get this started... Who is your first LS Diamond pull?
Event, Grayson Rodriguez
Event, Grayson Rodriguez
Really?
July TN Bailey Ober
99 core Jeter in TA Mini season
99 core Jeter in TA Mini season
Event stadium glitch
What stadium do you plan on H2H?
You don’t have enough eligible players for the challenge in mini seasons
Pack history
Best event idea
BR, RS, & Events Past Rewards List