• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

maurice91932_PSNM

maurice91932_PSN

@maurice91932_PSN
About
Posts
628
Topics
112
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Any oldtimers still here?
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    The softball version was because that game played like a slow pitch softball league with grown men playing on little league fields. Pitch speeds were slower, but it was a homerun derby. Every swing was either an out or a homerun.


  • Another major drop, no negro league players
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    @xRatedGProdigyx_PSN Okay. Well, lesson learned. Thanks for the intel.


  • Another major drop, no negro league players
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    Dang. I’m definitely not buying 27 until it’s $20. All I want is to play with NLB players and I’ve been grinding and keeping up with programs only because I want to be in a position to get a NLB player that requires it. But JFC. I’m beginning to think SDS hates the Negro League players.


  • Any oldtimers still here?
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    Big ups to the geezers in here. I’m 47 and was about give up the game, but hearing yall in here makes me think, f it. I’ll be here for MLBTS40. Lol


  • 19 home games in a row
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    The only solution would be once a match is made, backing out gives someone a loss. Not sure if that’s possible, but I would support it.

    Home hunting is lame. I wouldn’t mind it as much if people chose different stadiums. I play as the visitor at Coors so much it makes me sick.

    And before the Coors gang comes after me, I get the argument for “rewarded swings.” I’m just saying, the same old visuals is boring to me. I don’t mind playing as the road team, but if I could back out after I see it’s Coors that would be awesome.


  • Negro Leaguers, i mean it's been MONTHS
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    @Dolenz_PSN By definition, Negro League are different from other Legends. I can’t fault SDS for releasing an end game Trevor Hoffman or Ken Singleton before releasing an end game Nolan Ryan or JR Richards. Thats more of a [censored] shoot.

    But Negro League players are a unique and distinct feature in this game. We aren’t arguing that ALL end game Negro League players should be released already, but that once end game-caliber cards start getting released, Negro League players should be sprinkled in with them. We shouldn’t have to wait for the end of the game cycle to use an end game Negro League player.

    If you think of the Negro League series as its own team, like the Yankees, Braves, etc., the Negro League team would be the only team without a 99 overall. Some teams have more than others, but a fan of any major league team that plays this game has a least couple end game caliber cards of their favorite team that they can use. Negro League fans have none.


  • Mike piazza
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    I agree with Dolenz. No card, no program, no special release whatsoever commemorating in any way the events of 9-11.


  • Negro Leaguers, i mean it's been MONTHS
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    I think SDS is making us feel what the Negro League players felt like: knowing we deserve something but making us wait.


  • I know I'm terrible at online modes.
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    I think the matchmaking could improve, for sure. Not sure how it can be done but it would be nice.


  • Who do you miss?
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    @MycoSynth-Valde-_MLBTS I don’t remember Steve Garvey ever being in the game…


  • Negro Leaguers, i mean it's been MONTHS
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    It’s maddening.


  • Who do you miss?
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    @xRatedGProdigyx_PSN Yeah, not having Ernie and Jimmie is painful.


  • Who do you miss?
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    Legends I miss being in MLBTS:

    Dave Winfield
    Ty Cobb
    Reggie Jackson
    Rickey Henderson

    What about you?


  • Any oldtimers still here?
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    @Player99_MLBTS People were passionate and mean-spirited. There were regulars who you could guarantee were going to come on and get people riled up. The topics weren’t as important as the personalities. I guess you had to be there.


  • Any oldtimers still here?
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    @Player99_MLBTS Well, to name a few, there were some very passionate discussions about:

    • CAPs in DD
    • Pepe Alazar
    • Matchmaking based on Internet strength (one guy used to bring up the Internet as the answer to all problems. Not saying he was wrong, I don’t know. It was just funny at the time)
    • Of course, guys used to challenge each other to games all the time and stream them on Twitch for the whole community to see. Those we fun)

    There were tons. Someone else might comment and jog my memory about some of the others.


  • Any oldtimers still here?
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    Yep. I remember you. I played franchise only for the first ten years or so of the game. I started dabbling in DD in ‘15, and then got really into it from ‘16-‘23. I post on the forums once in a while now, but from ‘16-‘22 or so there were quite a few characters on here. There were some legendary arguments. Haha. I remember you more as a peacemaker, though. If I recall, you always gave reasoned, thoughtful responses and didn’t attack anyone, only the occasional sarcastic barb.


  • Can you tell us when…
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    @Dolenz_PSN You’re right. Sorry. 90 and 91. Still unusable in H2H


  • Can you tell us when…
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    @SaveFarris_PSN That is a Dodger card.


  • Can you tell us when…
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    @globetrotter360_PSN Lmbo. You’re tone policing, thinking that makes a difference. Get out of here with that.


  • Can you tell us when…
  • maurice91932_PSNM maurice91932_PSN

    When there will be end game Negro League players, please? They should be sprinkled throughout. We have a million 99s already and 16 versions of Carlos Beltran but not a single NL card over 88.

    It’s just bad planning. I hate SDS for that. I never criticize them for so many different things; I get how hard it is to make a game. But man, it’s September and we don’t have a single NL player that would crack anyone’s lineup. A [censored] shame. Don’t buy the license if you don’t want to share them with us.

    All yall at SDS can take a long walk off of a short pier. I hate yall…

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.