• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

Jeff7407_PSNJ

Jeff7407_PSN

@Jeff7407_PSN
About
Posts
180
Topics
4
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Servers and App down?
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @DEF266_PSN said:

    Ssrvers back up. That was quick. Luckily didnt bleed into content release.

    Yet. Hope you didn’t jinx it


  • Hitting Moments
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN said:

    @MarioMendoza935_XBL Haha yeah I had 4 or 5 fade at the track but thankfully hit a homer my next at bat.

    It'll give a few heartburn with 81 power against Soto needing to get three runs home.

    That and I’m pretty sure the “actual” play from that moment was a single to right and an error on the right fielder to allow the third run to score. Why am I being asked to do more than Soto did in that moment?


  • Players who SDS has forgotten
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @dolenz_psn any idea why your list includes 98 overall Nimmala? He is not a legend as he has not retired.


  • Old Detroit stadium
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    With the proper overhang in the right field bleachers. This would be a welcome addition.


  • 8th Inning XP Path Players
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    I think they just add to the negro league series. Likely you need extra ones as part of the final collection in November.


  • Is it really a problem?
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @MarioMendoza935_XBL said:

    I would love a new card series... "Dead Ball Era" (I understand getting the rights to these players could be difficult). Make it part of a program - "Anti-Moonshot"? Have an event where every player has to have less than 80 power and lock it at Forbes.

    Yes, I would seriously love that.

    They did this one year. There was an event that was any pitcher and silver or lower hitters.

    Back when events used to have real and fun restrictions. Like loading up your bench and stating staff with common players to get under the overall threshold.


  • Is Griffey Jr. one of the 8th inning bosses?
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    Ron Cey.


  • Community Home Run Challenge
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @MarioMendoza935_XBL said:

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN said:

    I'm basically playing for a couple of hours when the weekly content comes out, and anything more is just when i'm bored or have 20 minutes to kill.

    BTW - Hot Shots? Loved that series.

    Low key one of the most fun games I’ve ever played!


  • Stadiums
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    There are quite a few stadiums in the negro leagues story lines. And polo grounds after 5 triples in my legacy.


  • Strange new marketplace activity
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @Sarge1387_PSN

    I am assuming you mean 2018? I didnt think 2017 was too bad.


  • Ohtani boss card craziness?
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @BLAISEBLAISE_PSN said:

    It's market manipulation and it's been happening since before the app.

    I agree market manipulation has been happening long before the app I have just never seen it like this. Maybe I haven’t specifically looked but don’t recall it on so many cards at the same time.


  • Ohtani boss card craziness?
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @Phreetrader6490_XBL

    Completely agree.
    There are quite a few all star series cards with this issue of hundreds of buy now orders at a loss to quick sell.


  • Ohtani boss card craziness?
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @Phreetrader6490_XBL

    There was something similar on the all star judge a week ago but not to the volume of this Ohtani card. It can’t be bots buying and selling because they would be taking losses on the sale Is it bots completing the xp path and then getting Ohtani for free and trying to dump him?


  • Ohtani boss card craziness?
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    What is going on with this card? I just checked and there were 212 available at a price of 119,097. With many other multiples of 20 at other levels. Is this bots? What is this? I thought the limit was 20 - this would mean 11 different people had 20 each and listed them at some random price?


  • Flash Sale
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @NWOStunna_PSN

    To be clear I think Beltran will be the ultimate collection reward. Switch hitter meta player. It is there MO this year. I also feel this is incredibly scummy hiding him behind big collections two years in a row.


  • Investments for Sunday
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @Sarge1387_PSN said:

    yesavage and weatherholt for Cityscapes

    This is interesting because if there is a flash sale almost guaranteed rookies pack will be part of it which will tank the value. Too much risk in these cards (flash sale or just not needed) for me.


  • Flash Sale
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @I23SAVAGE23I_XBL said:

    Ken Singleton could be better than Beltran this year. Give him like 90 speed with maxed out hitting stats.

    The nl east collection Ken singleton was low key amazing for me, it was hard to take him out of my lineup. Of course with the move away from legends in general to allow for 6 PCA cards it is unfortunate there hasn’t been an updated singleton.


  • Flash Sale
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @Onix_Savage22_PSN said:

    @SpawnOfDitka_XBL wouldn’t be suprised if it’s Beltran watch them make it slightly harder then it would have been if it wasn’t a meta guy.

    Beltran would just solidify the shift towards monetization. Last year the best Beltran card was the live series collection - so locked behind a collection and this year he would be locked behind a collection again. SDS circa 2019-2022 would not put the same player behind significant collections two years in a row. Therefore I am hopeful Beltran will be the program reward and andruw jones the collection.

    I realize this is not likely.


  • Flash Sale
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @samguenther1987_PSN said:

    @Bridge-Piece_XBL said:

    I think this week with L&F collection coming. Leiter needs to come down.

    If Lieter doesn't come down then I will skip the Signature series for now. I just want Stanton or Berkman to come down so I can get one more card from the Postseason series, for insurance purposes.

    I would think you need both Berkman and Stanton from postseason. Most series seem to have been forgotten about this year and so after 2 collections already there aren’t alot of skipable options.


  • Requisites For New Collection
  • Jeff7407_PSNJ Jeff7407_PSN

    @MarioMendoza935_XBL said:

    You'll need Common pitcher Ramone.

    This is a guarantee!! Only available by striking out in offline home run derby mode.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.