@Dolenz_PSN Yes weekends classic games show up in the game logs. Based on the date and time, what else could they be?
GoozeFn_PSN
Posts
-
-
@Bridge-Piece_XBL His record yes, but we can still see what happened in his games and shocker, what he’s saying didn’t happen. Not even 1 game as described.
-
@Rhyno1986_XBL You do realize we can see your game history right?
-
@WolfgangMLB_XBL that’s new to me. I’ve never heard people say they dislike hitting with a smaller strike zone. I do see what you’re saying about other good shortstop though.
-
@Dolenz_PSN I understand why people didn’t like that year. It was a hell of a grind. it sort of reminds me of what they’re doing with the free Chase card my legacy stuff. I think we need more optional bigger grinds like this. Especially if they aren’t gonna do more than one TA. This is probably a better way to do that.
-
@Ch-76-1908_PSN I wasn’t trying to be rude. No problem with your opinion. Just trying to say that even if you don’t care about using them, it doesn’t negatively affect you. I thought sets and seasons could have been done better. I didn’t dislike it either. I liked the other captains, but I understand why people didn’t like them. There’s just no excuse not to have the team captains relevant throughout the year.
-
@Dinger_Dan19_PSN Here’s an idea for captains… You designate a team. No more captains. There are 2 factors that decide each individual boost. The amount of players on your team who played for your designated team. Then, for each individual player, the number of seasons that player played for the team you designated. So a guy like Tony Gwynn would get a max boost on an all Padres theme team, while someone like Pedro on a Phillies theme team would work, but get a minor boost.
-
@WolfgangMLB_XBL You make it sound like him being short is a bad thing. Jimmy always plays above his rating. He’s my favorite card every year when his 99 comes out.
-
@Bridge-Piece_XBL I would much rather Jimmy or Made than Tulo.
-
@Ch-76-1908_PSN Sure, not everyone will use them, but does having them affect you negatively? Why take away something lots of people enjoy? Why take away something that promotes lineup diversity? I’m tired of using and facing the same team.
-
@x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN Not really relevant to this, but I loved 18 and immortals. I love the grind.
-
@BLAISEBLAISE_PSN My theory is that streamers complained about them in previous years and they only seem to listen to those losers. This game is somehow getting less fun each year.
-
I’m really surprised and extremely frustrated by this. This is the best time of year to run a theme team. It’s not meta either. There’s no excuse for this level of incompetence.
-
@MadDogTannen777_XBL The difference is the Miz card wasn’t even better than the free lightning card he already had. Jimmy is probably the best SS currently.
-
SDS is ruining every aspect of this game. They are spiraling. The entire development, content and gameplay teams should be fired.
-
@NotesOfJohn_PSN I’m just so tired of SDS taking fun things away because of stupid suggestions like this. You don’t have to like them. You don’t have to use them. The old system is still the default. Let’s not ruin it for everyone else.
-
Or maybe you lost connection.
-
@Bridge-Piece_XBL Exactly. More mods is the right progression. You could make something like +12 power to each side with nothing else and harder stat requirements. Going backwards is a terrible idea, but SDS does stuff like that all the time.
-
I couldn’t care less how other people use them. It gives us significantly more control over building our teams. That’s a good thing. They should get rid of a good thing because you don’t understand them? Get out of here.
-
@NotesOfJohn_PSN That would be awful. The mods are great. It’s literally the only good thing they did this year. Pitching just needs an adjustment.
This game is a joke
This game is a joke
This game is a joke
Jimmy rollins
Captain cards
Captain cards
Not as fun to build your team this year
Jimmy rollins
Jimmy rollins
Captain cards
Captain cards
Captain cards
Captain cards
Jimmy rollins
Captain cards
80-90IP to diamond mod a reliever?
WEEKEND CLASSIC GLITCH
80-90IP to diamond mod a reliever?
80-90IP to diamond mod a reliever?
80-90IP to diamond mod a reliever?