SCAM/GLITCH: Starters in the Bullpen

SDS

Not sure when this scam/glitch first started happening to everyone, but I noticed it yesterday --- other teams putting Cy Young Corey Cluber and Gold Orel Hershieser and other lifetime starting pitchers in their bullpen.

Hard enough going against a Diamond starting pitcher, but you battle him several innings and then in 7th in comes Cy Young Corey Cluber for 2 innings of relief.

It's a joke. This is broke.

It needs to be fixed.

ASAP.

SDS

I use starters out of the bullpen. But only as a work around because it wont let you put a starter in the long relief spot in the bullpen. But I use guys like Keller, Kaprillian, Bryse Wilson etc. Not my studs. Though if I was ever good enough to get to world series and my ranking was on the line, I would use anyone I had to get the W haha.

SDS
  1. Not a scam/glitch, it was a feature introduced in this year's game. You can bring starters in relief.

2. Most of the pitchers you named were primarily starters but pitch in relief occasionally, Orel did it nearly 50 times.

SDS

@abbyspapa said in SCAM/GLITCH: Starters in the Bullpen:

1. Not a scam/glitch, it was a feature introduced in this year's game. You can bring starters in relief.

2. Most of the pitchers you named were primarily starters but pitch in relief occasionally, Orel did it nearly 50 times.

Ok, my bad --- missed the announcement.

SDS

Since you can recover so quickly, you basically have 4 starters and an extra bullpen arm. In my case it's Nolan Ryan, since his card operates more like a relief arm anyway

SDS

@MLB_Baseball_Fan said in SCAM/GLITCH: Starters in the Bullpen:

Not sure when this scam/glitch first started happening to everyone, but I noticed it yesterday --- other teams putting Cy Young Corey Cluber and Gold Orel Hershieser and other lifetime starting pitchers in their bullpen.

Hard enough going against a Diamond starting pitcher, but you battle him several innings and then in 7th in comes Cy Young Corey Cluber for 2 innings of relief.

It's a joke. This is broke.

It needs to be fixed.

ASAP.

It is stupid. I just try and take as many pitches as I can.