Is anyone else having connection issues?

SDS

I'm connected by it seems like everything is running slow.

Taking longer to cycle thru the pages of the Market.

Went in to Collect 20 for a particular team and when I completed it, for a spkur second my stub total was blank.

Tried to enter a Conquest game and it wouldn't move paste the Stadium Select screen.

SDS

I pressed X to face Verlander in the AL West Showdown, waited a few seconds. a "Mission failed" popup happened, I got Disconnected to the main menu, and had to start over again

SDS

I’ve been having network disconnection errors all weekend when playing conquest (which is super annoying — why does conquest even need an internet connection???). I am not losing internet anywhere else in the house so I have to think it’s something with the game servers.

SDS

@Psycho__Kinetic said in Is anyone else having connection issues?:

Went in to Collect 20 for a particular team and when I completed it, for a spkur second my stub total was blank.

Tried to enter a Conquest game and it wouldn't move paste the Stadium Select screen.

Banned

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Is anyone else having connection issues?:

@Psycho__Kinetic said in Is anyone else having connection issues?:

Banned

If I was banned, I wouldn'tbe able to get into the menu.

And you wonder why YOU get banned.

SDS

Yeah I just got Network Error while in a Miniboss Showdown..
This seems to be the only game My wifi drops with...

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

I keep getting kicked out of games while I'm winning and then it counts as a loss on my end. Its effing annoying. Past 2 days have been nothing but losses due to the connection and I know it's not my internet. Not playing another game online because of it.