Companion App V7.0.5 is out
-
After updating I am getting a flashing blue, green, and red notice saying "Application Unavailable. The application cannot continue on this device. Please contact customer service for assistance.
-
It's working! Does it happen to all four of your ADB-controlled android devices?
-
@jdogg197133428_PSN same here
-
@Manu__SDS_MLBTS I don't know what that means but I've uninstalled and reinstalled it a bunch of times. Still doesn't work. Flashes the colors, gives me an error message, and counts down from 10. That's it.
-
Same thing here
-
Android developer mode turn off
-
@Manu__SDS_MLBTS Ok. And whats the reason? and is it getting fixed?
-
@Manu__SDS_MLBTS App has been uninstalled, reinstalled and updated. Still getting the same Application Unavailable with the flashing countdown clock.
-
Howdy,
no need to reinstall the app. Just follow the instructions to:
Android developer mode turn offDeveloper mode is no longer supported.
-
@jdogg197133428_PSN Basically turn off Developer mode in your phone settings is what hes saying.
-
As an Android developer, I always have that mode turned on, of course. Stupid Americans
-
@scheker1980_PSN as an android developer myself, I understand it's painful to turn on and off the developer mode, but I also understand the problem of the ADB port
-
You guys must hold the record for most amount of times breaking a single app
-
Then at least show a proper message so people know why the app isn't working anymore. But this flashing, meaningless message is awful. Who even comes up with this kind of [censored]?