There really does not seem like much content in October for fans of teams not in the playoffs.
-
Nothing until Friday the 9th
I really enjoyed the "Spooky" program last year, and I wish they would have made that an annual thing, like "Extreme" (although I think there was one year in the past 7 cycles without "Extreme", right @savefarris_psn ?)
I'm guessing we'll get Extreme in November. However, like a lot of others have posted here over the course of the year, there just hasn't been as much to do this year. I've already moved on to other games, and I typically only play MLBTS until December.
Yeah, I have been playing a lot of other games. I am getting ready to strap on the VR headset and do about an hour of flying over the Yellowstone National Park area and landing in Jackson Hole Wyoming in the shadow of the Tetons

-
I don't have a team, but it's the same old poor cadence from SDS.
We get a ton of things at once, then nothing for a week.If you look at the their competitors, there is zero chance of going a week without any content, let alone during the playoffs.
It's baffling why they continue to have huge gaps unnecessarily
-
the retro program features mostly teams that are in the playoffs this year and will receive more cards... another high IQ choice by SDS
-
At least there is content this inning. Last inning the only notable content drop was moonshot, which was the the third week of the inning.
Again this all links back to the removal of TA. There is a big void of earnable cards (not packs to get dupes to quick sell for stubs) that they didn't even bother to fill.
I think they could take a page from what 2K has been doing: each season has 40+ cards that can be earned through a variety of gameplay modes, offline or online (not locked to specific modes). This is where they dump a bunch of non meta cards, but they are there for people who want to earn and use them.
-
This is where they dump a bunch of non meta cards, but they are there for people who want to earn and use them.
Of course, in this game whenever SDS releases a non-meta card the online crowd gives them a hard time.
"Another card that won't crack my lineup. Thanks SDS"
-
Dolenz_PSN said:
Nothing until Friday the 9th
I really enjoyed the "Spooky" program last year, and I wish they would have made that an annual thing, like "Extreme" (although I think there was one year in the past 7 cycles without "Extreme", right @savefarris_psn ?)
I'm guessing we'll get Extreme in November. However, like a lot of others have posted here over the course of the year, there just hasn't been as much to do this year. I've already moved on to other games, and I typically only play MLBTS until December.
Yeah, I have been playing a lot of other games. I am getting ready to strap on the VR headset and do about an hour of flying over the Yellowstone National Park area and landing in Jackson Hole Wyoming in the shadow of the Tetons
And this is why I love MS Flight Sim (and totally off topic)
Real Jackson Hole Airport

Jackson Hole Airport in Game

-
@Dolenz_PSN Please don't activate the supervolcano. Last time I did that I got eradicated in only 5 minutes.
-
I have Flight Simulator 2020. I haven’t upgraded to the newer one yet. I used to take off from NY/NJ and fly to the coast of LI over where my great grandmother’s house was. I typically play this, baseball & golf which they haven’t updated this year.
-
@Dolenz_PSN Wait there are 120 legends without a 99??? I didn't realize it was that many.
-
Yep, I have posted the list several times. I can do so again if you want to see the names. Names like Hank Aaron, Lou Brock, Andre Dawson, Jeff Bagwell, Willie Mays, Bob Gibson, and many more