Players who SDS has forgotten
-
Few years back there was a Roberto Alomar card that I raked with.
MLB put him on the ineligible list, and the Blue Jays cut all ties with him due to sexual misconduct investigation. He wasn't "forgotten" he was taken out for a reason.
He won't be back.
-
@Dolenz_PSN oh I didn't realize he did some bs
-
Gimme a Richie Ashburn, please.
-
imagine if SDS actually took advice or read these forums
-
@MarioMendoza935_XBL agree 100%
-
@Dolenz_PSN true story. There was a year Alomar had an Indians card through the ticket counter I believe and it was legendary. Dope swing and everything! Too bad he turned out to be a scumbag.
-
If there is a strike next year mlb the show will really need to lean on the legend list. It would be the year to do it.
-
@Dolenz_PSN For good reason.
-
J.T Realmuto
-
To add to the forgotten players, Bernie Williams.
-
@Player99_MLBTS they just added a Bernie. I know he had a bad year but crochet my Sox tt needs some pitching.
-
I was going to say am I missing something? Bernie just got a 99 like two days ago