Multiplayer and Ranked Card Rewards
-
-
Can't wait to see the stats on that Boudreau. A non-switch hitting contact hitter is a tough sell....Im sure Ill use him for giggles, but Im just saying
-
Once again odd choices made with new legends (Boudreau)
McGriff got cards for 3 different teams this year which is good, Padres will get one next year.
-
The program cards are the better than the World Series I presume lol. Bernie Williams is favorite due to his swing and switch hitting.
-
@virusts_PSN yeah, thats weird. Rollie will be in everyones pen. Even Crimedog is ok - Ive crushed with his other cards.
Plus, everyone will pitch peanut to be silly
-
Plus, everyone will pitch peanut to be silly
I will throw in RS her just to get to P5 ASAP. I don't care how many times I get mercied...
BTW, is that Bernie card a "Milestone"? @savefarris_psn LOVES batting average champion Milestone cards...
-
That pop Lloyd card could be rly good I remember from his storyline his swing was really good.
-
BTW, is that Bernie card a "Milestone"? @savefarris_psn LOVES batting average champion Milestone cards...
It's a bit of a gray area. Not technically a milestone but there is no actual award for it either.
-
Vlad did possibly have the best swing in the game previous years. Not sure about this year because he hasn’t gotten decent card yet.