Okay since obviously I have a 6th sense for Baseball, I will give an assessment of issues that SDS needs to adjusts in future patches.
- Turn off the [censored] instant home run cam, its annoyed as F, you guys had the option to turn it off in like The Show 15 or something and took it out.
- Turn off Heidi Watney, she slows the game down, every time she comes on I go play on my phone, and why is she following me with every game! She works for MLB.com not Rogers Sportsnet
- Errors not being recorded properly, I made an obvious error in trying to turn a double play but it counted as a hit, The Show 2019 did a good job of correctly identifying what a base hit is and what an error is, patch that S.
- Ease down on the bobbles in the infield, yes I know it happens but just tune it down a tiny bit, the outfield plays awesome...maybe just add a few more animations for urgent plays.
- The hitting is slightly easier this year even playing on Legend and pitch speeds maxed, I'll have to adjust my sliders a bit, no big deal but don't make this a habit of lessening difficulty to please casuals/noobs in the coming years of The Show.