Here is where I stand as an offline player as of last night
- Completed Starter Conquest
- Complete list 1st Inning Conquest
- Completed US Conquest
- Completed Starter Showdown
- Made Several failed attempts at the 1st inning Showdown
- Did all of the Welcome Moments
- Did all of the first inning Moments (Granderson and Woods)
- Did the Eckersly Evolution moments.
- Did a MTO run up to the World series(have not played the world series as it would be a waste of affinity points)
- Earned the FOTF from my favorite team.
- Played the nine inning CPU games against Cubs and Yankees. (Woods and Granderson)
I am sitting at 205 program points.
There are only a few options open to me to get the final 95 points. Showdown, which I have failed badly at in every attempt so far, and that costs 500 stubs each attempt. Collections, which also cost stubs, but in this case both collections together are more expensive than just buying the three bosses outright. Mindlessly grinding for another 30 hours or so in the last 9 days of the 1st Inning Program.
Basically the goal of 300 stars still seems so far away and the options to get there seem so unappealing (and just not fun) that it has killed a bit of my desire to keep playing.