Predictions for today's attribute updates...

SDS

I'm gonna say...

Nolan Arendo will go back down to <89
Manny Machado will go up to 90+

SDS

Burnes and Judge will go 90 plus.
Not sure about the golds. SDS usually goes against the grain on some and gives them plus 1s when we expect a plus 2 or 3. So the first two are the only major bets I invested in although I did not sell of any of my questionable golds so there is potential to make some coins there.

SDS

@mubby_33_psn said in Predictions for today's attribute updates...:

Burnes and Judge will go 90 plus.
Not sure about the golds. SDS usually goes against the grain on some and gives them plus 1s when we expect a plus 2 or 3. So the first two are the only major bets I invested in although I did not sell of any of my questionable golds so there is potential to make some coins there.

Burnes goes up to 91
Verlander goes up to 89

SDS

I don't know have an actual prediction of where they end up but for the Cardinals I expect Helsley and Yepez to get bumps. Yepez maybe a sizable one.

SDS

Franco goes diamond

SDS

@retrogzy_xbl said in Predictions for today's attribute updates...:

Franco goes diamond

Probably. Has an OPS+ of 151.

SDS

Travie d’Arnaud going gold

SDS

Andres Gimenez leap frogging from bronze to gold.
Jeff McNeil to gold.
Doubtful but possible-Chris Bassitt to Diamond

SDS

@kovz88_psn said in Predictions for today's attribute updates...:

Andres Gimenez leap frogging from bronze to gold.
Jeff McNeil to gold.
Doubtful but possible-Chris Bassitt to Diamond

Dude, I snatched up about x200 Gimenez cards over the last few weeks. Would love to see him shoot up to a Gold. I would also like to see Jeremy Pena get some respect as well considering he is a rookie and is in the top 10 of positional players in terms of fWAR.

SDS

Any chance bogarts goes diamond? Just feels weird for him not too be tbh, has been the previous 2 years and is good this year as well

SDS

@retrogzy_xbl said in Predictions for today's attribute updates...:

Franco goes diamond

I dunno about that. His numbers for the past two weeks aren't that great to warrant a bump IMO but who knows with SDS. They do weird things lol

SDS

Need yordan Alvarez to go diamond, dudes swing is beautiful

SDS

@rd751_xbl said in Predictions for today's attribute updates...:

Need yordan Alvarez to go diamond, dudes swing is beautiful

He's showing good speed and fielding this year as well. He has a better chance this year than he did in previous