Your biggest MLBTS accomplishment ever here

SDS

To relieve ourselves from the constant whining threads, something different. Speaking of relieving ourselves:

In ‘20 during a RS game, I managed an emergency unload during a 3 minute pause and made it back in time. Literally my best run ever in this game.

SDS

I threw a perfect game In online franchise against guy that was very hard to beat

I that time I felt like I did the impossible, guy is Probably one of the best I've ever played

I miss online franchise so much this game plays so much with everything on legend and adjusted sliders

SDS

Beating a WS goon with a stupid online record in BR. There should be a banner for THAT. I mean, for players like me, who suck.

SDS

@yankblan_psn said in Your biggest MLBTS accomplishment ever here:

To relieve ourselves from the constant whining threads, something different. Speaking of relieving ourselves:

In ‘20 during a RS game, I managed an emergency unload during a 3 minute pause and made it back in time. Literally my best run ever in this game.

Not swinging at the first pitch 50% of the time.

SDS

I completed the Daniel Nava 2 doubles mission in MLBTS 18 on my 873rd attempt.

SDS

Nolan Ryan Astros card 1/1 P5 last year. I normally don't try to achieve anything.

Expected a nice explosion, cut scene or something. Got absolute squat.

SDS

@yankblan_psn said in Your biggest MLBTS accomplishment ever here:

Literally my best run ever in this game.

Best run.... or best runs ?? heyooooooooooooo