Hired Market Managers

SDS

After studying the market flow I placed a fair wager on buying low in response to an established price. The market reacted opposite expected. An unusually high amount of purchases were made inflating the price of the cards.

The must be either an algorithm to contain the market or people hired to watch for manipulations and counter them.

Am I wrong?

SDS

@homegrownpine1_xbl said in Hired Market Managers:

After studying the market flow I placed a fair wager on buying low in response to an established price. The market reacted opposite expected. An unusually high amount of purchases were made inflating the price of the cards.

The must be either an algorithm to contain the market or people hired to watch for manipulations and counter them.

Am I wrong?

Yes, you're wrong.

SDS

The same dev team that "allegedly" can't fix hitting or mini-seasons is going to be smart enough to write a sophisticated market-manipulating bot?

SDS

So its not at all possible for others to see the same good deal you did?you are the only one? Gotcha i ll keep that in mind

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in Hired Market Managers:

The same dev team that "allegedly" can't fix hitting or mini-seasons is going to be smart enough to write a sophisticated market-manipulating bot?

LMAO.....Bravo!!!!!