Cancel sell order glitchy

SDS

When going into a specific card and viewing card orders, the "cancel sell order" only works about half of the time. The sell order shows up, I click "X" and then "yes" but the order stays.
Only when I go to the "22" tab in the lower right hand side, click "My Orders", "Sell", and then click "X" on the order will the order truly cancel.

SDS

I've had the same experience. It's not nearly the highest on the priority list but I hope it gets fixed

SDS

I am also unable to cancel sell orders. I noticed the links to community forums and support were broken too.

SDS

Hi! Regarding cancel order, are you experiencing it in the View Card Orders section or in My Orders section? Thanks!

SDS

@friskierpuppy98_xbl said in Cancel sell order glitchy:

I am also unable to cancel sell orders. I noticed the links to community forums and support were broken too.

Hi! Are you on iOS or Android? Thanks!

SDS

Hi! Just a quick update. We found the issue and preparing to push the fixes soon.

SDS

Hi! A fix has been pushed for Android users. If you're on Android, please update and hopefully, these issues are fixed. A fix for iOS is coming as well. Thanks!