Best players you've hardly ever used.....

SDS

I try to rotate my rosters as much as possible and now have 6 squads (1 for each division) and I still have lots of big cards I haven't really used much. That will change but for now, who do you have that has amazing attributes and just haven't committed to using them? Maybe a game or two or on BR but you still just haven't fully committed?

Here are a few of mine:
Finest Trout (I have 8 ABs with him)
Jimmie Foxx (I've used him off and on and have like 8 HRs but I got Griffey the same day and he's up to 36 HRs)
Finest- Freeman, Polanco, Cron, Goldschmidt, Muncy, Gurriel, Reynolds, Tucker and several more (It's time to jump on this, I just really like my 6 squads).
FS- Spencer Torkelson ( only boss I've never used)
Who are yours?

SDS

Only 3 99s I haven’t P1ed yet, all relievers:

Finest Clase
Finest Raisel Iglesias
MS Gagne

SDS

Collection Betts, Foxx, Vlad Sr. don't know why, I sold Ruth, Lefty Grove, others I can't think of...

SDS

Lightning - Joey Votto
Milestone - Walter Johnson
Finest - Anthony Santander
Milestone - Cal Ripken
Signature - Gary Carter
Milestone - Orel Hershiser

SDS

Pretty much every finest and PotM not named Corbin Burnes

SDS

Tony Gwynn. Which is a shame, he was a lot of fun to use when he was a part of the XP reward path early in 2019. Before all the goons came out, people used 99 Gwynn despite his 60ish power attributes and he mashed regardless.

SDS

Lou Gehrig. Put in a buy order and haven’t played since. Should play soon

SDS

I'll do one for each "main" card series
Monthly:Tyler O'Neill
Awards: Donaldson
Finest: Goldschmidt
Future Stars: Julio Rodriguez
Milestone: Pujols
2021 PS: Soler
Signature: Gwynn

SDS

I had like 7 ABs with Freddie Freeman and had only 1 hit so I just gave up on him. Part 2 of the event started so I decided to give him a chance again for the hell of it and now I am batting like .440 with him online. Hit homers in like 5 straight event games.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Best players you've hardly ever used.....:

Forgot about Soler & O'Neill. Everyone had their pants around their ankles for Soler when he hit bombs in the playoffs, but I hardly used him! Maybe I should dust him off. Nah, too many cards atm.

SDS

Yeah, a few of these definitely apply to me.

There are definitely some postseason cards I haven't used much, Solar being one of them.

SDS

@ericulous1_psn said in Best players you've hardly ever used.....:

There are definitely some postseason cards I haven't used much, Solar being one of them.

I hadn't used Kike Hernandez much until a few days ago. He hit 4 home runs in one game for me in a Extra Innings game for my 15th win and the 5000XP.

SDS

@raesone_psn said in Best players you've hardly ever used.....:

Tony Gwynn. Which is a shame, he was a lot of fun to use when he was a part of the XP reward path early in 2019. Before all the goons came out, people used 99 Gwynn despite his 60ish power attributes and he mashed regardless.

I loved 2019 when the high contact guys were useable all year especially early on. Hopefully 99 Gwynn comes out earlier next year ; even though he is one of my favorite all time players it was just so hard to start him when there were dozens of outfielders with better 5 tool attributes already out .

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Best players you've hardly ever used.....:

@ericulous1_psn said in Best players you've hardly ever used.....:

I hadn't used Kike Hernandez much until a few days ago. He hit 4 home runs in one game for me in a Extra Innings game for my 15th win and the 5000XP.

Ha! I just used him last night in a Daily Mission game. Have to dust off Soler soon as well.

SDS

I’ve had 99 Pujols for a while now and have just recently started using him. I’m so in love with 99 Miggy I haven’t used Albert much.