How many unopened standard packs do you have?

SDS

I'm sitting at 306, ain't no way I'm gonna open these.

SDS

At this point of the game, opening packs seems like work.

SDS

Sometimes I wish I could donate them to the stubless out there.

SDS

Zero. They're like hot potatoes to me! Same with phone & Twitter notifications. I get to them right away.

SDS

98 and I can't imagine a scenario where I open any of them.

SDS

@write-to-shawn_psn said in How many unopened standard packs do you have?:

Sometimes I wish I could donate them to the stubless out there.

Not sure if those people exist at this time tbh

SDS

None I am way too retentive to let packs sit unopened for more than a few minutes.

SDS

None now. But when TA 5 dropped it was hundreds of standard and TA packs. Eventually got them all opened

SDS

177 packs

SDS

SDS

I am a psycho and open all of them and list all my duplicates on the market. Even the common and bronze cards.

SDS

@virusts_xbl said in How many unopened standard packs do you have?:

I am a psycho and open all of them and list all my duplicates on the market. Even the common and bronze cards.

Wow... I mean is that even worth your time this late in the year?

SDS

@raesone_psn said in How many unopened standard packs do you have?:

@virusts_xbl said in How many unopened standard packs do you have?:

Wow... I mean is that even worth your time this late in the year?

Minus the free agents. I have all the time in the world right now. I will probably stop now since I just got the last card I needed to collect every card.Didn't have any of the older BR cards so it was costing 500,000 stubs to get each one.

SDS

Just checking on the website dashboard it says that I have 149 packs and 55 choice packs. Maybe I will open some tomorrow.

SDS

no standard but I have 180 Headliner packs. I keep buying them to make room for players I'm selling during the program