Day #4 requesting Gameplay patch 17 is reverted

SDS

Now that the game plays like krap, let's add in a freeze off on October 29th when the game has been out for 6 months. I hear the faint sound of the bit of enjoyment in this game gurgling it's last few breaths.

SDS

you know that sds isn't gonna care right?

SDS

@felbergshoot14_mlbts said in Day #4 requesting Gameplay patch 17 is reverted:

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take jabroni.

SDS

Just a heads up, the last person that posted daily asking for something not only didn't get what they wanted but also got banned since apparently (bumping a topic) is against TOS. Not telling you to stop, just giving you a heads up in case you didn't know

SDS

@kovz88_psn said in Day #4 requesting Gameplay patch 17 is reverted:

Just a heads up, the last person that posted daily asking for something not only didn't get what they wanted but also got banned since apparently (bumping a topic) is against TOS. Not telling you to stop, just giving you a heads up in case you didn't know

I've been banned before, makes no difference to me. But I'm getting my bets I'm within tos

SDS

You’d be better of posting this on McGunski’s page, since that is where all gameplay decisions are funneled through these days.

SDS

@chuck_dizzle29 said in Day #4 requesting Gameplay patch 17 is reverted:

• Wayne Gretzky
    • Michael Scott
SDS

@chuck_dizzle29 said in Day #4 requesting Gameplay patch 17 is reverted:

Great quote by Michael Scott

SDS

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -- Alec Baldwin

SDS

@whitejw98_PSN
So what's the deal? Are you a 12 year old that thinks he's being edgy or just a middle aged A-hole?

SDS

@whitejw98_PSN
So what's the deal? Are you a 12 year old that thinks he's being edgy or just a middle aged A-hole?

Middle aged A-hole.

SDS

@whitejw98_PSN
Well I'll give you credit for honesty

SDS

Already been banned and back. I reccomend you all contact the FTC. SDS is garbage and will attempt to ban you till you bring up a regulatory agency. Absolutely everyone who has purchased this unfinished game should get in touch with the FTC if you spent money on imaginary currency you can contact the SEC. I want everyone to know exactly who these people are. Bury them.

SDS

@whitejw98_psn said in Day #4 requesting Gameplay patch 17 is reverted:

@whitejw98_PSN

Middle aged A-hole.

The dude talking [censored] probably works for SDS.

SDS

@chombondo_psn said in Day #4 requesting Gameplay patch 17 is reverted:

Already been banned and back. I reccomend you all contact the FTC. SDS is garbage and will attempt to ban you till you bring up a regulatory agency. Absolutely everyone who has purchased this unfinished game should get in touch with the FTC if you spent money on imaginary currency you can contact the SEC. I want everyone to know exactly who these people are. Bury them.

Lmao

SDS

@whitejw98_psn said in Day #4 requesting Gameplay patch 17 is reverted:

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -- Alec Baldwin

hahahahaha jesus my man - you are cold as ice i love it

alec baldwin is such a complete tool in so many ways - your joke is double layered