Hitting on the show 21

SDS

Can anyone consistently hit on hof and legend this year? Outside of like top 50 players I don’t see a way to consistently hit degrom verlander etc

SDS

Focus being on time, pci placement second. It’s tough with slight changes to timing windows seemingly every inning bc of connection but that’s the best way to do it

SDS

@twisted-_-tea-_psn said in Hitting on the show 21:

Focus being on time, pci placement second. It’s tough with slight changes to timing windows seemingly every inning bc of connection but that’s the best way to do it

I wasn’t complaining because “I can’t hit”. I know how to put the pci on the ball. Every pitcher dots 102 all game. It makes it incredibly unfun on both sides of the ball

SDS

Lol I kill it all the way to level 700 then it's struggle city

SDS

@go4stros25_psn said in Hitting on the show 21:

Lol I kill it all the way to level 700 then it's struggle city

gets 2 on no out vs verlander
102 mph dot
102 mph dot
93 mph cutter dot

SDS

Also just struck out a guy 15 times through 8. Don’t worry he hit a no doubter on an 11 pci rating and won the game. Gameplay is great

SDS

I find I hit much better on HOF/Legend than all star this year

SDS

@jacksonvance35 said in Hitting on the show 21:

Also just struck out a guy 15 times through 8. Don’t worry he hit a no doubter on an 11 pci rating and won the game. Gameplay is great

Where are you located?

SDS

@d_e_m_i_s_e_psn said in Hitting on the show 21:

@jacksonvance35 said in Hitting on the show 21:

Where are you located?

The middle of no where Mississippi lol