Worst live series pitcher?

SDS

So... if I'm trying to pad numbers and complete missions vs CPU, any opinions on the best (worst) pitcher to face? I know most live series pitchers in the fifth spot are bad, but... just curious if people have a favourite worst pitcher.

SDS

Keegan Aiken on the Orioles, the guy is straight BP on any difficulty.

SDS

@slipknot-008_xbl said in Worst live series pitcher?:

Keegan Aiken on the Orioles, the guy is straight BP on any difficulty.

I've heard his name before but I think he's out of the Orioles top 5 starting rotation now.

SDS

I shelled the Jays 5th pitcher yesterday, 11 home runs helped get me 15 points in the program right away.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Worst live series pitcher?:

I shelled the Jays 5th pitcher yesterday, 11 home runs helped get me 15 points in the program right away.

Steven Matz?

SDS

@slipknot-008_xbl said in Worst live series pitcher?:

@samguenther1987 said in Worst live series pitcher?:

Steven Matz?

I think so yes. 3 inning game, knocked him out before the end of the 1st.

SDS

Jon gray and kyle freeland of the rockies are very easy to hit.

SDS

Cahill followed by Miguel Yajure in Pittsburgh is like daddy-pitch little league. They actually want you to belt one out of the park.

SDS

Tigers have been my go to. 5th starter is a lefty, don't even pay attention to know his name. He usually does not make it out of the first inning. They follow it up with about 4 really bad relievers also.

SDS

Probably me. Lol

SDS

Jordan Sheffield on the Rockies, combined with the launching pad of Coors Field is a great way to boost offense.

Also, whomever is currently the Pirates 5th man (not to mention 4th, 3rd etc.) Are fun to rake off of.