TA 4: Teams Left and Some Guesses

SDS

The teams that have not been revealed are and guesses/speculation on who their players could be:

Orioles - Ripken or Adley (if FS are the final “bosses”)
Yankees - Ruth, Gehrig, Mantle, Jackson
Twins - Puckett and Killebrew
Mariners - Griffey, Edgar (hard to see a 99 here), or Julio
Marlins - Sheffield
Nationals - Carter or Scherzer (if Price isn’t the only flashback)
Giants - Mays, McCovey, Marichal
Padres - Gwynn, Hoffman
Dbacks - Luis Gonzales or Matt Williams (are they even in the game)

The Orioles, Nats, and DBacks are the only teams that could conceivably get a FS as their boss, but that may be less likely with the flashback Price reveal as it opens more options to SDS.

I also wouldn’t be shocked if TA4 is out of 250 points (with a “boss” at each 50 point increment.

SDS

Nats might be Andre Dawson if I had to guess and I doubt they repeat the TA2 cards with TA4 so I think it rules out edgar, gerhig and ripkin. Since we did see a 97 Price as a team's top card I guess my post saying Luis Gonzalez getting a boost won't need to happen and he can be the DBacks. The fact these teams are not revealed tells me one or more of them have a pretty big card coming it's just a matter of who.

SDS

@wynsanity318_psn said in TA 4: Teams Left and Some Guesses:

Nats might be Andre Dawson if I had to guess and I doubt they repeat the TA2 cards with TA4 so I think it rules out edgar, gerhig and ripkin. Since we did see a 97 Price as a team's top card I guess my post saying Luis Gonzalez getting a boost won't need to happen and he can be the DBacks. The fact these teams are not revealed tells me one or more of them have a pretty big card coming it's just a matter of who.

They don’t have Dawson’s rights this year so it can’t be him. I also wouldn’t discount TA2 cards just because we haven’t had any yet (but agree it doesn’t seem likely).

SDS

I am going to keep this to ONE single guess and GRADE i do agree with a couple so here are my thoughts on the rest .....

Orioles - Adley
Yankees -- Ruth ( They put Ruth in one of the hardest modes last year Xtreme so this year will be easier )
Twins -- Royce Lewis
Mariners -- Emerson Hancock
Marlins -- Sheffield
Nats --- Tim Raines ( longshot but decided to take one )
Giants -- Mays
Padres -- Adrian Gonzalez ( return of a retired player - Final guess lol)
D-Backs -- Corbin Carroll

SDS

@wynsanity318_psn said in TA 4: Teams Left and Some Guesses:

A couple will have pretty big cards I imagine, but not all of them will be bangers. There is only 1 diamondbacks card that would be remotely exciting and we have already covered the new legend

SDS

@blitz77tw_psn said in TA 4: Teams Left and Some Guesses:

I am going to keep this to ONE single guess and GRADE i do agree with a couple so here are my thoughts on the rest .....

Orioles - Adley
Yankees -- Ruth ( They put Ruth in one of the hardest modes last year Xtreme so this year will be easier )
Twins -- Royce Lewis
Mariners -- Emerson Hancock
Marlins -- Sheffield
Nats --- Tim Raines ( longshot but decided to take one )
Giants -- Mays
Padres -- Adrian Gonzalez ( return of a retired player - Final guess lol)
D-Backs -- Corbin Carroll

Ruth was the reward for a different program that wasnt too difficult. It was the one where you had to beat all the "best of" teams, and divisions. Gehrig was the Extreme reward.

SDS

I've noticed there aren't any relievers in these cards yet. I'd be surprised if there's not at least two or three in there somewhere.

SDS

Orioles could get a 50 steals Luis Apricio or a 20/20 Reggie Jackson

SDS

@whitejw98_psn said in TA 4: Teams Left and Some Guesses:

I've noticed there aren't any relievers in these cards yet. I'd be surprised if there's not at least two or three in there somewhere.

I wouldn't get your hopes up to high. There's only been 2 relievers in the entirety of TA this year

SDS

Hoffman for Padres will probably be one reliever we get..

SDS

Hancock would be sick

SDS

@gradekthebard said in TA 4: Teams Left and Some Guesses:

The teams that have not been revealed are and guesses/speculation on who their players could be:

Orioles - Ripken or Adley (if FS are the final “bosses”)
Yankees - Ruth, Gehrig, Mantle, Jackson
Twins - Puckett and Killebrew
Mariners - Griffey, Edgar (hard to see a 99 here), or Julio
Marlins - Sheffield
Nationals - Carter or Scherzer (if Price isn’t the only flashback)
Giants - Mays, McCovey, Marichal
Padres - Gwynn, Hoffman
Dbacks - Luis Gonzales or Matt Williams (are they even in the game)

The Orioles, Nats, and DBacks are the only teams that could conceivably get a FS as their boss, but that may be less likely with the flashback Price reveal as it opens more options to SDS.

I also wouldn’t be shocked if TA4 is out of 250 points (with a “boss” at each 50 point increment.

I like your choices for the Giants...could also be a 99 Posey